- 1. FrSky Taranis X9D plus ACCST Radio Transmitter (mode 2)
- 2. GoolRC FS-T6 6 Channel RC Transmitter and Receiver (Mode 2)
- 3. FlySky 2.4GHz 6 Channel RC Radio Transmitter and Receiver
- 4. YKS FlySky FS-i6 Upgraded 6 Channels RC Radio Transmitter for Quadcopter
- 5. ARRIS RadioLink AT9 9-Channel Radio Transmitter for Quadcopter
- 6. Futaba 14SGH 2.4GHZ R7008SB Heli MD 2 Transmitter
- 7. E-wonderful RC Remote Controller Quadcopter Transmitter
You are here because you are making your quadcopter bundle and looking to buy a good quadcopter transmitter, right? The RC radio transmitter which often known as an RC controller makes a significant impact on your quadcopter flying experience. FYI, a transmitter works only when you have a receiver for it, but the relieving thing is that most of the modern RC transmitters come with receivers too. Because almost all radio transmitters work with their own receiver. Check this list of the “RC Radio Transmitter for Quadcopter Reviews” and enhance your overall flying experience.
The Taranis RC transmitter from FrSky is a favorite device among the quadcopter users since past few years. It is the most capable quadcopter transmitter at an affordable rate. The Taranis X9D plus ACCST is the bestseller on Amazon in RC Vehicles Radio Transmitter & Receiver Sets category.
Features of FrSky Taranis X9D plus ACCST Radio Transmitter for Quadcopter are:
- It has audio speech outputs for alarms, values, settings, etc.
- You will get alerts from the Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI)
- It can do flight data logging in real time
- It is compatible with FrSky D series, X series, and V8-II series receivers
- This two-mode RC transmitter has 16 channels
The FS-T6 6 channel RC transmitter for quadcopter from GoolRC comes with a receiver which makes your overall flying experience more enjoyable and comfortable. It can hold memories of 20 models so you can fly your all favorite quadcopters and drones with it.
Features of GoolRC FS-T6 6 Channel RC Transmitter and Receiver are:
- It is a digital proportional six channel radio transmitter system
- The cool and convenient features of this RC transmitter it makes your flying experience simple and instinctive
- If you want a powerful programmable transmitter for your sport flying model, then the GoolRC FS-T6 is the perfect option to choose
- It consumes very little power and has higher receiver sensitivity
- It supports different models of quadcopters, drones, RC airplanes, helicopters, gliders, and other RC vehicles
The six channel RC transmitter for quadcopter from FlySky has a support of 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver radio system. The features and functions are designed by keeping the expert pilots in mind.
Features of FlySky 6 Channel RC Radio Transmitter and Receiver are:
- It is the best transmitter for quadcopter introduced by the company
- It comes with a 3.1” backlit LCD which allows you to easily watch the command you are giving to your flying device
- The easy-to-use ergonomic design and 2.4Ghz technology makes it the best combination of an RC transmitter and receiver in its category
- You will get a low voltage warning if it gets power under 9 volts
The FlySky FS-i6 is an upgraded quadcopter transmitter from YKS which uses low energy electronic elements. The automated identification feature cuts back the mistake ratio and extends the transmission distance while you fly.
Features of YKS FlySky FS-i6 6 Channel RC Transmitter for Quadcopter are:
- It has a working frequency range of 2.405GHz to 2.475GHz which is divided into 142 different independent channels
- It comes with a multi-directional, high-gain antenna which covers the full band of the frequency
- It has a unique ID, so when you bind it with a receiver, the receiver only accepts signals from it and do not mix up the signals which come from the other RC transmitters
- It has multiple channel coding, error correction, and automatic identification functions which are built-in
- The intermittent signals used by the RF modulation reduces the power consumption at significant level
The RadioLink AT9 is the best radio transmitter for quadcopter from ARRIS. It is one of the fastest remote control radio transmitters with data telemetry, vibration alarm; USB online upgrades support, most compiled functions, and affordable price.
Features of ARRIS RadioLink AT9 9-Channel Radio Transmitter for Quadcopter are:
- For 9-channels it only takes 3 seconds to parallel response which is very less than the average time of 20 seconds
- It offers better performance in anti-interference mode with the DSSS spread spectrum
- It has an easy and straight forward setup with preloaded modes for quadcopter, glider, airplane, helicopter, and other multi-rotor devices
- The basic and advance menu versions make it perfect for the beginners as well as for the pros
- It comes R9D receiver which completes your need for an enjoyable flying experience
The Futaba 14SGH Heli MD 2 Transmitter for Quadcopter comes with an R7008SB receiver which makes a perfect combination for a flying module. The two mode is also loaded with the helicopter version, so when you fly a helicopter, it automatically detects and makes the default settings for it.
Features of Futaba 14SGH R7008SB RC Transmitter for Quadcopter are:
- When you use the Futaba telemetry sensors, then the 14SGH transmits and receives the data to monitor the flight recordings, receiving alerts, and much more
- It has a single assignable single-position, six assignable three-position, and left and right assignable slider switches
- It is compatible with the Futaba FASST and S-FHSS protocols
- The operating 6V 1800mAh NiMH Transmitter Battery comes with the combo
- You only require getting servos of your choice for the model
The excellent, streamlined, and intuitive features make the E-Wonderful RC Quadcopter Transmitter the best choice for your Syma Drones and other quadcopters. The compact and easy-to-use design makes it perfect for kids and beginners in of the flying field.
Features of E-Wonderful RC Quadcopter Transmitter are:
- It is ideal for Syma X5C, X5C-1, X5SW, X5SC, and X5SC-1 drones
- It is also compatible with other quadcopters, helicopter, and RC vehicle models
- You need to purchase four 1.5V AA batteries to operate it
- It allows a smooth flight in moderated breeze with your flying devices
- It is advisable to get a flying experience with some beginner quadcopters first
When you select a best RC transmitter, you should consider some key things like the modes, a number of channels, frequency, bundled accessories, and also the price it has. For the beginners who are new with the flying of the quadcopters and drones, and the people who want to give their child best RC toys with bundled components, the choice of the best radio transmitter becomes difficult. So, I have compiled the best RC transmitter reviews which will help you to choose the best quadcopter transmitter available on the market today.