- 1. Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronic Kit for Kids
- 2. Snap Circuits Light Electrical Circuits for Kids
- 3. Snap Circuits SC-300 Electronic Kits for Kids
- 4. Elenco 130-in-1 Electronics for Toddlers
- 5. Kano Computer Kit – Electronic Kit for Kids
- 6. Snap Circuits RC Snap Rover Electrical Circuits for Kids
- 7. LittleBits Electronic Kits for Kids
If you are an adult or a parent, then you may be probably thinking that how you can make your kid interested in DIY projects that can be done by self. Today’s tech-teaching circuits and toys are far better than the junk you had grown up with. They provide knowledge with fun, and so they are favorite among kids as well. Check this list of the “Best Electronic Kits for Kids” and make your child tinkering.
Snap Circuits is the most popular electronic kit for kids. Elenco’s electronic snap circuits offer an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics to your child. This Jr. SC-100 electronic kit is a bestseller on Amazon in Physics Science Kits.
Features of Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronic Kit for Kids are:
- This electronic snap circuits have won awards of Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products, Dr. Toy Best Educational Products, and The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval
- No tools or soldering required
- It is preferable for ages 8 and up
- Comes with 30+ snap modules and 100+ projects
- Your kid can design his own circuits and can also upgrade the kit
- A clear and easy-to-understand manual included with the kit
Your kid will amaze by seeing the Snap Circuits Lights making effects with music. This electronic kit for kids from Elenco has over 55 color-coded real circuit components which snap together and help your child to create an excellent electronic design. It is the bestseller on Amazon in Electronics Kits category.
Features of Snap Circuits Light Electrical Circuits for Kids are:
- The color organ of the kit can be controlled by an iPod or a Mp3 player
- The lights on the electronic circuit change with the music beats
- Your kid does not need to use any tool or to do soldering
- For ages 8 and above
- Comes with 55+ snap modules and 175+ projects
Another educational and fun electronic snap circuits from Elenco. The SC-300 gives an exciting learning experience of electronic circuits to your kid. It comes with over 60 colors coded component of a real circuit which snap together and build amazing electronic projects for kids.
Features of Snap Circuits SC-300 Electronic Kits for Kids are:
- Your child can make a radio, a burglar alarm, a doorbell, and much more electronic projects for kids
- It requires no tool and no soldering
- Comes with 60 plus snap modules and over 300 electronic projects
- For children of ages 8 and above
- Won the awards same as the Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronic Kit for Kids
- Easy-to-understand manual to help your child in building electronic circuits
This electronic playground and learning center from Elenco is a classic trainer with over 130 electronic projects for kids. It expands the depths of electronics knowledge of your child.
Features of Elenco 130-in-1 Electronics for Toddlers are:
- It helps your kid to learn basic electronics and electricity, physics, and magnetism principles
- A built-in speaker, two fully integrated circuits, LED display with seven segments and rotary controls included in the kit
- Comes with over 130 experiments
- Easy-to-read, lab-style manual for your kid
- Your child can build an electronic AM broadcast station, a timer, a LED strobe light, an electric organ, and much more
Many manufacturers tried and failed to build a perfect educational computer kit for kids, but Kano has cracked the nut. This electronics kit will help your children to make a computer and play their favorite sandbox game on it.
Features of Kano Computer Kit – Electronic Kit for Kid are:
- Comes with a Raspberry Pi 3 super tiny computer
- Even if your child is beginner in electronics, he can quickly build this computer
- Comes with a storybook with straightforward and easy-to-follow steps
- Your kid will learn to code music, art, apps, games, and much more
- Also includes Pi 3 case, wireless keyboard, speakers, memory, HDMI cable, power cord, and stickers
- You can connect it to any HDMI screen or just go with Kano screen kit
- For ages 6 and above
With the electronic snap circuits from Elenco, your kids will create a rover with working electrical circuits. It is a straightforward and fun project which helps your child to learn to play.
Features of Snap Circuits R/C Snap Rover Electrical Circuits for Kids are:
- Comes with easy-to-follow instruction guide
- For ages 8 and up
- Your child will create a rover with a working LED headlight
- It comes with a multi-function wireless remote control
- Powered with 6AA batteries and one 9-volt battery which you have to buy separately
If you search for the best electronics kits for kids, you will find the LittleBits Electronics Premium Kit in almost all the posts on search results. If you want to provide a deeper introduction of electronics to your kid, then this kit is the right choice for you.
Features of LittleBits Electronic Kits for Kids are:
- Your child will create a bubbling flute, littlepiggy bank; servo operated blinking mechanism, and much more
- It’s a simple, playful, and powerful electronic kit for kids as described by the CEO of LittleBits Electronics
- Your child will play with sound, lights, sensor buttons without any soldering, programming or wiring
- Comes with an instruction book with ten electronic projects for kids
- Can create over 60 thousand possible circuit combinations
We have seen Electronics DIY Kits for Adults before, and also we will look for the Best Electronics Starter Kits for Beginners in our next post in the electronics category. The electrical circuits for kids mentioned in the above list are a formidable choice for every level of learning enthusiasts. Whether your child is a beginner, an intermediate, or a pro in electronics, these electronics kits will give them pure fun with some prior knowledge of circuitry. Mention in the comment which kit you are going to buy for your toddler.