- Best HVAC Vacuum Pump
- 1. ARKSEN© 5CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump Kit with R134a R12 R22 R502 Manifold Gauge
- 2. Robinair (15500) 5CFM 2-Stage VacuMaster Economy HVAC Vacuum Pump
- 3. Yellow Jacket 93600 7 CFM HVAC Economy Vacuum Pump
- 4. FJC 6912 5CFM Vacuum Pump for HVAC
- 5. TMS® 3 CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump with a Rotary Vane Design
- 6. Inficon 700-100-P1 Model QS5 5CFM Vacuum Pump for HVAC
- 7. Zeny® 3,5CFM Single-Stage HVAC Vacuum Pump
When there is a matter of an HVACtool and equipment, then the two words affordable and best are not always accompanied. And if you are planning to start or already have a career in the HVAC field, then it is not a good advice to tell you to buy budget friendly or cheap HVAC vacuum pumps. The HVAC vacuum pumps mainly differ in terms of size, quality, and the horsepower. Check this list of the HVAC Vacuum Pumpand buy the biggest vacuum pump which you can afford and manage.
Best HVAC Vacuum Pump
The ARKSEN has designed this high efficiency and low noise HVAC Vacuum Pump which is a single-stage 5 CFM rotary vacuum pump. It is a bestseller on AMAZON in the category of Air Conditioning Diagnostic Equipment.
Features of the ARKSEN 5CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump are:
- It has a micro rating of 75 Microns (10pa)
- It has a heavy-duty aluminum alloy casing
- It has a motor power of 1/2HP, 5CFM; power voltage of 110V, 60Hz; and a pump speed of 1720 RPM
- It comes with a high volume internal cooling fan for an extended use
- For an easy start, it has a direct drive motor and it is maintenance free
- For your convenience, it comes with color coded hoses
- Simply the best HVAC vacuum pump
The Robinair 15500 is a 2-stage economy vacuum pump for HVAC applications. It is tested in various conditions and is a proved performer according to the Robinair’s quality standards.
Features of the 15500 Robinair VacuMaster HVAC Vacuum Pump are:
- It has a high CFM rating for a fast and thorough evacuation
- It comes in a 2-stage rotary vane design
- It has a free air displacement and a factory micron rating
- It has an oil capacity of 7.5 ounces (220ml) and a voltage power of 115V, 60Hz
- The die-cast aluminum housings make the vacuum pump lightweight and more durable
The Yellow Jacket HVAC Vacuum Pump has a wide mouth oil reservoir for an easy and clean filling. It is a 2-stage, 7 CFM oil sealed vacuum pump which pulls down to 25 microns and even better.
Features of the 93600 Yellow Jacket Economy Vacuum Pump for HVAC are:
- It has a large oil sight glass in front for an easy monitoring of the oil level
- A large brass oil drain helps an easy access to oil changes in less time
- It comes with heavy-duty rotors and bearings
- It has a stable base and a wide-stance metal with a rubber overlay
- It is designed and made in the USA
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty (Pre-approval)
The FJC 6912 vacuum pump is a single stage, twin port technology pump which removes moisture and non-condensable gasses from the HVAC systems. It is a combination of a new advanced technology and a dependable performance.
Features of the 6912 FJC Vacuum Pump for HVAC are:
- It is a single stage, 5CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump
- It has a motor power of 1/2HP at 1725 RPM
- It comes with an oil capacity of 12 ounces and an 115V motor power
- It has an inlet fitting of 1/2” ACME x 1/4” MFL
- For an easy handling and long life use, it has a lightweight and durable design
This is a single stage, 3CFM HVAC vacuum pump from TMS which has a high-efficiency and low noise. It is great for applications like air conditioning, printing machinery, vacuum packing gas-analysis, jewelry making, etc.
Features of the TMS 3CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump are:
- It is a brand-new quality, single stage vacuum pump for HVAC
- It has a voltage frequency of 110V, 60Hz and a flow rate of 3CFM
- It comes with an oil capacity of 220ml and a power of 1/4HP
- It has a heavy-duty aluminum alloy casing direct drive motor
- An internal high volume cooling fan allows an extended use
The QS5 vacuum pump from Inficon is made for a quick and deep evacuation at an affordable price. It is a 5CFM, two-stage rotary vane pump which can down the vacuum to 15 microns.
Features of the Inficon 700-100-P1 QS5 HVAC Vacuum Pump are:
- It has tied caps on oil drain and inlets, which prevents the loss and drop off
- If there is a power disruption, the anti-backflow on the inlets prevents the flow back of the oil
- It comes with a power cord and a bottle of vacuum pump oil
- The internal oil pumping design lubricates the bearings and pumps chamber
- It has a large oil sight glass and an innovative oil-trapping exhaust
This is the best vacuum pump for HVAC from Zeny. It is a single stage, 5CFM vacuum pump with 1/4HP motor. It has an ultimate vacuum of 5Pa and free air displacement of 3.5CFM.
Features of the Single stage HVAC Vacuum Pump from Zeny are:
- It is a high-efficiency and low noise single stage vacuum pump
- It comes with a heavy-duty aluminum alloy casing
- It has an oil sight glass to check the oil level
- The oil drain plug is positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir for an easy oil evacuation
- For an extended use, it comes with an internal high volume cooling fan
- The has a non-slip cushion handle and comes with a bottle of vacuum oil
Best HVAC Vacuum Pump Comparison
|Motor Power||Pump Speed||Power Voltage|
|ARKSEN© 5CFM||1/3 HP||1720 RPM||110V, 60Hz|
|Robinair (15500)||1/3 HP||1725 RPM||115V, 60 Hz|
|Yellow Jacket 93600||1/2 HP||1725 RPM||115V, 60 Hz|
|FJC 6912 5CFM||1/3 HP||1725 RPM||115V, 60 Hz|
The term CFM in the vacuum pump stands for Cubic Feet per Minute and is a measurement of the speed of the vacuum pump to move the air. The search for the best HVAC vacuum pump relies on the specific person and the purpose of working like for residential, commercial, or for both. Any type of work, any kind of budget, and any kind of size you want, I am sure the above list of the “Best HVAC Vacuum Pump” will help you to find the best vacuum pump for HVAC applications.