Having the Best air compressor for sandblasting will be beneficial for anyone belonging to the sector. However, there are various types of compressors that you need to know about before you buy them.
Best Air Compressor for Sandblasting
Here in this review guide, we will discuss the top five air compressors readily available online.
1. CRAFTSMAN Air Compressor
The one that starts smoothly in the cold
- It has the space for 6 gallons, which is quite a good size for smaller projects.
- It has high psi levels of 150, and this can provide the pressure to clear out junks.
- It has 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi, which makes it best for light and medium work.
- It has a high-quality pump and motor for which you do not need to oil the pump.
2. PORTER-CABLE Air Compressor
Easy to use and easy to move
- It is made in a compact size and is convenient to use for industrial purposes.
- It has 150 psi for fast cleaning, which also makes it perfect for sand removal.
- It has 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi, which makes this compressor apt for sandblasters.
- It is pretty light in weight, weighing around just 30 lbs which let you store it anywhere.
3. DEWALT Pancake Air Compressor
The one that needs zero maintenance or oiling
- It has an output volume of 2.6 Standard CFM when delivering at 90 psi, making it best for sandblasting.
- It can be used with a smaller nozzle to optimize cleaning smaller items.
- It can use a maximum of 165 psi and can be shifted to the high-flow regulator option.
- It has a unique noise-reducing ability that doesn’t create much noise.
4. Makita 2.5 HP Big Bore Air Compressor
An outstanding industrial grade compressor
- It has a powered-up pump of 2.5 HP that works finely for longer and regular use.
- It has an iron cylinder that reduces excess wearing on the machine.
- It has increased horsepower that gives you improved bore and stroke for better performance.
- Its motor is durable and stays relatively quiet while it also needs regular oiling.
5. DEWALT Two-Stage Air Compressor
This one has the most powerful motor.
- It is an industrial compressor that works best for professional sandblasting at automotive repair shops.
- It runs on 230 Voltage which enhances the energy used whenever you use this compressor.
- It has 17 CFM at 175 psi and can easily handle medium to large sandblasting.
- It comes with thermal overload protection that prevents the motor from overworking.
My pick for you is the CRAFTSMAN Air Compressor, and it serves exceptionally for both bigger and smaller projects. Moreover, Craftsman is a famous brand that you might not regret investing in.