Hello guys, today I will be introducing to you the Best 7 1/4 Circular Saw Blade. Circular saws are versatile, and they cut anything from wood to metals. But to make it work the way you want, you need to have sharp blades. Sharper the blade the more accurate cuts you get. Here in this article, we have reviewed for you the best 7 1/4 circular saw blades.
Best 7 1/4 Circular Saw Blade
All these blades give you an accurate cutline, great blade visibility and a smooth guard retraction.
1. Freud D0740A Diablo 7 1/4 Saw Blade
An optimised saw blade for both corded and cordless uses.
- It features TiCo hi-density carbide specifically designed to enhance the performance and speed of cutting.
- In order to keep away extreme corrosion, rusting and gumming, these saw blades have a Perma shield.
- It has Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing that allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact giving maximum durability.
- It has a hardened steel body with a warranty of longer life and sharper cutting edges.
2. DEWALT DWA171460 7 1/4 Saw Blade
This one gives you clean cuts every time.
- You do not have to worry about toughness, wear resistance, and long life as it comes with a high-density tungsten Carbide.
- DEWALT saw blades come with a thin kerf design for smooth, efficient cuts.
- It features submicron grade carbide tips that provide longevity and specially designed body slots for low vibration.
- It can be used both for use in cordless and corded tools.
3. Freud Diablo 7 1/4 Circular Saw Blade
An excellent saw blade for the price!
- It comes with a TiCo hi-density carbide which is specially designed to increase performance with each application.
- This 7 ¼ saw blade comes with a Perma shield non-stick coating that excellently protects the blades from excess heat, gumming and corrosion.
- It has a super-thin laser cut kerf which gives you faster, smoother and cleaner cuts.
- The carbide tips can easily endure and withstand severe impact due to the tri-metal shock-resistant brazing.
4. IRWIN Tools 7 1/4 Circular Saw Blade
The best saw for ripping and crosscutting.
- It comes with a silicone coat that allows the blade to slice easier cuts no matter the material. It also reduces pitch and resin buildup.
- It features innovative heat vents which helps reduce the vibration, heat and resin build-up giving straighter cuts for a longer time.
- The hardness plates run truer and avoid warping. It also has 24 tooth count blades that work the best for framing, ripping and deck jobs.
- It has a specifically reinforced shoulder that adds more durability to the saw blades.
5. COMOWARE Circular Saw Blade 7 1/4
A low powered saw for the job site.
- It has a unique design with a premium tip, anti-vibration design and large 40 tooth tip made of VC1 tungsten carbide.
- The tungsten carbide gives the saw blades sharpness, durability and a smooth cutting experience.
- It uses both a 5/8″ diamond arbour which fits easily in round and diamond hole blade machines. This also helps maintain stability while you use it.
- The versatile ATB style maximizes the accuracy of the cut, enhances the speed of cutting and increases durability as well.
After a lot of research, my choice is the Freud D0740A Diablo. As it’s ideal for a smooth finish and cross-cutting hardwood, softwood or plywood. It is a portable saw. Plus, they deliver a smoother edge than framing blades.