- 1. DEWALT DW745 10-Inch 120V Compact Job-Site Table Saw
- 2. Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
- 3. Craftsman Evolv 28461 15 Amp 10 In. Hybrid Table Saw
- 4. DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Hybrid Table Saw with Rolling Stand
- 5. Bosch 4100-09 Worksite Hybrid Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand
- 6. LAGUNA TOOLS Fusion 36in. Rip 110V Table Saw
- 7. Grizzly G0715P Polar Bear Series Hybrid Table Saw
For many woodworkers, it is a confusing task of choosing between a cabinet table saw and a contractor table saw. If you ask me, I will suggest to pick up the hybrid table saw which is a combination of the both table saw types at most points. It is a portable and cheap solution for your woodworking needs. Check this list of the “Hybrid Table Saw for the Money” which will show you the ‘hybrid table saw comparison’ and help you choosing a right tool for your wood projects.
The DW745 job-site table saw from DEWALT is featured with the site pro modular guarding system. This system helps to get quick and accurate cuts with application-specific setups. This DEWALT hybrid table saw is the bestseller on Amazon in Table Saws category.
Features of DW745 DEWALT Job-site Hybrid Table Saw are:
- This is a perfect portable table saw in its class with the unit weight of 22Kg only
- It has a powerful 1850W motor which provides no-load speed of 3850RPM
- The 10-inch blade gives a peak performance every time
- The site pro modular guarding system allows to set it up for a variety of applications
- It comes with a three-year warranty and a 90-day money back guarantee from the company
- It is the best hybrid saw for the money
The Bosch GTS1031 portable table saw offers an ultimate portability with maximum durability in a single package. It is specially designed for mobility with its balanced one-hand carry handle and an all-steel lightweight base.
Features of Bosch GTS1031 Portable Hybrid Table Saw are:
- The lightweight steel base with rubber feet gives an excellent stability while using it
- The 15Amp motor provides no-load speed of 5000RPM
- Built with Bosch Smart Guard System for offering outstanding trueness
- An ultimate portable design with the weight of only 52lbs.
- Comes with 1-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee from the manufacturer
The 10-inch 15Amp portable table saw from Craftsman Evolv has a sheer table top for providing smooth cuts. The easy-to-adjust miter guide gives you an accurate and quick control for the tight bevels and corners.
Features of 28461 Craftsman Evolv Hybrid Table Saw are:
- The 15Amp powerful motor gives high performance for toughest materials
- Built with Advanced Guarding System to deliver versatility and a peak blade performance
- The push button assembly provides safe and comfortable use of the anti-kickback pawl
- With a large 25”x17” steel table top, this portable table saw weighs only 50lbs.
- 1-year product warranty from Craftsman
Built with the Rack and Pinion Fence System, the DEWALT DWE7491RS is a high-performance portable job-site table saw. The RPF system gives fast, accurate, and smooth fence adjustments.
Features of DEWALT DWE7491RS Hybrid Table Saw are:
- The powerful 15Amp motor rips through tough woods quickly
- Comes with a rolling stand which offers an easy setup and excellent stability while in use
- The dust collection port of 2-1/2” easily connects to your vacuum
- The on board storage system provides easy access to Site-Pro Guard Components
- High portability with an extended functionality is the main feature of this value for money table saw from DEWALT
The 4100-09 hybrid table saw from Bosch is a precise and durable tool for your woodworking projects. Equipped with a Smart Guard System, a stable sub-base, and a SquareLock Rip Fence makes it an efficient, accurate, and fully-featured table saw.
Features of 4100-09 Bosch Hybrid Table Saw are:
- Comes with a gravity-rise wheeled stand offers an excellent portability to this woodworking tool
- The SquareLock Rip Fence increases the cutting trueness and decreases waste
- Portable design makes it perfect for any job site
- The 15Amp motor with 10-inch blade provides no-load speed of 3650RPM
- This 60lbs woodworking tool is backed by 1-year manufacturer warranty
This new fusion table saw from LAGUNA TOOLS is a premium light-duty table saw. Unlikely to the other hybrid table saws, its trunnion is mounted on the frame as we see in cabinet table saws.
Features of LAGUNA TOOLS Fusion Hybrid Table Saw are:
- The mounted trunnion allows the tabletop to stay flat and adds precision to your woodworking jobs
- The 1.75HP (actual) motor provides plenty of power to handle tough material quickly and easily
- It comes with built-in wheels, a quick changing riving knife, fence storage, and hairline readout
- A perfect combination of a cabinet table saw and a contractor table saw
Being among one of the best manufacturers, Grizzly has designed this fully-features polar bear series hybrid table saw. It is a combination of the portability of a contractor table saw and dust control of a cabinet table saw.
Features of Grizzly G0715P Hybrid Table Saw are:
- The serpentine belt/pulley system offers quite operation and efficient power transfer
- The CameLock T-shaped HDPE fence provides superb accuracy
- The interchangeable riving knife gives protection in tasks like ‘non-through’ cutting operations
- The 2HP, 16Amp motor provides no-load speed of 3850RPM
The hybrid table saw is perfect for hobbyist and small home improvement projects. The only drawback of hybrid table saw is, a loss of power and small table size compared to other stationary table saws. But, you can get it at low prices and a feature of portability which is a plus point. In the recent times, hybrid table saws are emerging as a top solution for the woodworkers who can’t decide what to pick for their woodworking task.
All the products in this list of the “Best Hybrid Table Saw for The Money” have better drive belt system compared to other contractor table saws which result in better gearing. In one sentence, the hybrid table saw is the perfect choice for the woodworking professionals who want something between a cabinet table saw and a contractor table saw.