- Best Cordless Circular Saw
- 1. DEWALT Bare-Tool DC390B 6½ Inch 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw
- 2. DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw
- 3. Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2630-20 Bare-Tool 18-Volt 6½ Inch Circular Saw
- 4. Black & Decker BDCCS20B 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Circular Saw Bare Tool, 5½ Inch
- 5. Makita BSS611Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6½ Inch Circular Saw
- 6. Makita SH01W 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 3⅜ Inch Circular Saw Kit
- 7. PORTER-CABLE PCC660B 20V Max Lithium Bare 6½ Inch Circular Saw
- 8. Ryobi ZRP506 ONE Plus 18V G4 Cordless Circular Saw
The Cordless Technology relates easily with an underpowered, unprofessional & expensive approach. Well not anymore, Cordless Technology has evolved from its prehistoric Ni-Cad battery to present day powerful Lithium-Ion Battery, having high energy density, which relates to potentially higher capacities. Having comparatively low self-discharge which actually is half that of traditional nickel-cadmium based batteries. Lithium-ion specialty cells provide a very high current to applications such as power tools.
The Cordless Power Tool segment has greatly enhanced the end user experience and the need for more such tools. These highly efficient handheld tools are an absolute must in any professional workshop and one such indispensable tool is the Cordless Circular Saw. Let’s check Top 8 of the “Cordless Circular Saw” for a truly professional satisfying working pleasure.
Best Cordless Circular Saw
The 18V powered Cordless Circular Saw DeWalt DC390B uses 6½” carbide tipped blade with double cutting capacity at 90° and 45° Bevel capacity at 0°- 50° provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications. Fitted with a high strength magnesium shoe & upper guard provides extra durability. A fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes provides maximum power and durability.
The professional-duty DEWALT DC390B 18-volt, 6½” cordless circular saw delivers cordless benefit without sacrificing power or performance. An 18-volt battery (not included, DC9180 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Pack) drives the saw’s 6½”, thin-kerf blade at 3,700 RPM, a prime speed for crosscutting construction lumber, softwood, hardwood, plywood, particleboard, and much more. Boosting a depth-of-cut capacity of 2¼” at 90° and 1⅝” at 45° (bevel), the DeWalt DC390B workhorse can slice through all 2-by dimensional lumber. The 6½” carbide tipped blade gives you 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45° degrees, and the 0°- 50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of tasks. Augmented by a vibration-dampening rubber-grip handle for a cozy yet sturdy handling on big jobs.
- 3700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6½” carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° & 45°
- High-strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provide increased durability
- 0°- 50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability
- Battery and charger sold separately (Battery DC9180, Charger DC9320)
The DEWALT DCS391B 20V 6½” Circular Saw features a sturdy 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor that yields power and speed to make the most punishing cuts with ease and thus executing even the most demanding jobs with precision. A high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides job site resilience for long-term cut accuracy and supplemented by a vibration-dampening rubber-grip handle delivers optimal balance and control.
The 0°- 50° bevel capacity allows for dynamic, efficient and precise bevel cuts for a multitude of applications. The depth of cut is 1⅝” at 45° and 2¼” at 90°. Armed with the 6½” carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90° and 45°, the DEWALT DCS391B delivers more cuts per charge.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor
- 6-1/2 in. Carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° & 45°
- High-strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provide increased durability
- Optimized rubber over mold for comfort grip
- Bevel capacity ranges 0°- 50°
Tool only (DCB205-2 Battery and DCB115 Charger sold separately)
The all new 2630-20 M18 6½” Circular Saw from Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation is conceived to provide powerful lightweight cutting for a diverse range of usage including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing, carpentry and more. The Milwaukee 2630 M18 is a high-performance circular saw that provides the most resilience in a cordless saw with a powerful 3,500 RPM motor that easily and quickly cuts hard material such as Laminated Veneer Lumber headers. Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best-in-class durability & protection to the blade from accidental drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to proffer superior comfort and balance for precisely controlled cuts. Aircraft aluminum shoe provides a lightweight durable shoe and greater precision in cuts.
The 2630-20 M18 features an 18-Volt XC High Capacity Lithium-ion battery providing a longer run-time and up to 20% more torque for demanding jobs. The battery fuel gauge indicates remaining run-time for efficient use.
- Milwaukee 2630-20 powerful 18-Volt motor delivers 3,500 RPM
- Heavy-Duty Magnesium Guards for maximum durability, protection, and safety
- Onboard battery gauge displays remaining run time
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for comfort
- Electronic brake stops blade efficiently
- Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
- Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-year 2,000 charge warranty
- Milwaukee 2630-20 has a convenient depth adjustment for different materials for greater control and precision.
Tool only (48-11-1828 M18 XC Battery & 48-59-1812 M12/M18 Charger sold separately)
The BDCCS20B 20v Max 5½” Circular Saw Bare Tool by Black & Decker is a compact tool powered with a high torque motor. The BDCCS20B saw features a tool-free depth of cut and an easy to use bevel correction which allows for precision angled cuts. The 5½” blade provides smooth and fast cutting suited for tough, everyday jobs. The compact design is great for ease of use. Black & Decker BDCCS20B saw tool works well with the full range of Black & Decker 20v Max system.
- High torque motor with a 5½”. fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut enables for easy depth adjustments
- Bevel correction with detents at 45° and 90°
- Compact design for less fatigue and improved precision
- Tool only (LBXR20B-2 Battery and L2ACF-OPE Charger sold separately)
- Backed by 2 Year Limited Warranty by Black & Decker
Works with the entire BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt MAX System
The Makita BSS611Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6½” Circular Saw provides cordless cutting power on the job site. Featuring a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a varied range of cutting applications. The BSS611Z weighs just 6.9 pounds (with battery, sold separately) with a compact design at 13⅝” long and an ergonomic shape that snug fits, promising a reduced user fatigue.
The BSS611Z circular saw designed for a range of cutting tasks is a perfect tool for roofing, carpentry, remodeling, woodworking, and for any professional job which requires a best-in-class engineered cordless circular saw. Makita’s revolutionary LXT Li-Ion batteries charges in 30 minutes, runs longer and delivers 2.5X more cycles. The BSS611Z is an example of Makita’s dedication to ingenious technology and best-in-class engineering.
- Makita-built motor yields 3,700 RPM for quicker cutting and ripping through wood
- Compact, ergonomic design at only 6.9 pounds reduces operator fatigue
- Large cutting capacity of 2¼” at 90°
- LXT Li-Ion batteries charges in 30 minutes, runs longer and delivers 2.5X more cycles
- Tool only (BL1830-2 Battery & DC18RC Charger sold separately)
- 3-year warranty on tool
The Makita SH01W 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 3⅜” Cordless Circular Saw is super compact, weighing in at only 3.3 pounds yet sturdy tool, making it a prime addition to any DIY toolkit. This Cordless Circular Saw yields impressive power at 1400 RPM and speed in a super compact and lightweight design delivering precision and fast cutting of range of material be it plywood, particleboard, melamine, pegboard or drywall with a max cutting depth of 1”. SH01W is an impressive compact tool that is robust and well made, making it easily one of the best cordless circular saw for being super handy reliable.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1400 RPM for faster cutting
- 3⅜” blade yields a maximum cutting depth of 1” to handle a wide range of cutting jobs and varying materials
- Variable cutting depth from 1” at 90° and ⅝” at 45°
- Tilting bottom plate for bevel cuts ranging from 0° to 45°
- Built-in dust blower aids in keeping the line of cut free of debris for increased accuracy
- Lithium-ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- Tool only (BL1014 Battery and MDC10WB Charger sold separately)
- ENERGY STAR awarded MDC10WB Charger for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the EPA and DOE
- 3-year limited warranty
Featuring a high-performance motor delivering a 4000 RPM’s the PORTER-CABLE PCC660B 20V Max Lithium Bare 6-1/2″ is a dynamic yet portable well designed Cordless Circular Saw. Porter-Cable’s PCC660B is a promising workhorse that delivers excellent finesse and high-grade on-site job performance. The 6½” carbide tooth is armed with 2⅛” cutting capacity for a wide varied cutting application. Augmented by a vibration-dampening contoured over molded handle enhances better control and low fatigue. The beveling shoe pivots up to 50° which is quite helpful in unorthodox cutting jobs. Porter-Cable’s PCC660B is a part of the 20V Max System; a high-performance cordless platform with a wide range of power tools.
- High-performance motor delivers 4,000 RPM for aggressive cutting
- Beveling shoe pivots up to 50° for non-traditional cutting applications
- 6.5-pound compact design helps reduce job site fatigue
- 6-1/2-in carbide-tooth blade delivers a 2-1/8′ cutting capacity
- Contoured over-molded handle optimized for increased comfort
- 3-year base warranty
Tool only (PCC685L Battery & PCC692L Charger sold separately)
Ryobi’s ZRP506 One Plus powered by 18V with 6½” circular saw provides ample power for a truly on site work satisfaction. The 24 Tooth Ultra-Thin kerf carbide-tipped blade allows for quick, clean cuts. Armed with the Exactline Laser Technologies accuracy and faster completion of the job becomes routine.
- Exactline Laser Technologies automatically activates during use for improved cutting accuracy
- 24-tooth ultra-thin kerf carbide tipped blade for fast, clean cuts
- 0-56° bevel cut capacity allows cutting the most common angles
- Compact design for better handling
- Front knob handles with over mold for 2-handed operation
- Powerful high output motor for punishing jobs
- 5½” carbide tipped blade for extended blade life
- Ergonomic design increases user comfort during prolonged use
- Left side blade provides improved cut line visibility
- Tool only (P102 Battery & P117 Charger sold separately)
Each of the 8 Cordless Circular Saw has an equally good weight of positive customer reviews and are reckoned to be good choices for varied jobs with different needs and preferences. The above selection of tools is rock solid performer from well-established brands. Having any of the listed Cordless Circular Saw in one’s toolkit is an essential must for a well-endowed armory.
Man is a Tool-using Animal. Without Tool he is Nothing, with Tools he is All.