Maintaining a garden is challenging, not if you have blackberry bushes in your garden. Sharp thorns are an immediate danger when working with blackberry plants and other brambles. A long cutting instrument that is light enough to manoeuvre from one end but strong enough to chop through heavy branches is required. Furthermore, your brush cutters must be comfy, or you will tap out halfway through the work.
Best Power Tool to Cut Blackberry Bushes
I will show you the five best power tools to cut blackberry bushes.
1. BLACK+DECKER Cordless Hedge Trimmer
Value for money.
- Black Decker has a 22-inch dual-action blade powered by a 20-volt lithium-ion battery.
- It lets you cut easily and gets the trimmer to reach areas hard to cut down.
- This trimmer’s significant benefit is that it can cut up to 3000 square feet of hedges on a single charge.
- It has two handles: one to hold the trimmer and the second to get more precision when cutting.
2. Greenworks Cordless Hedge Trimmer
Affordable power tool.
- Its powerful dual-action steel blade pleases you with a cutting edge gardening experience, be it blackberry bushes or anything else.
- It takes power from a 40V lithium battery that can last up to an hour before the next charging cycle.
- The blade is 24-inches long, allowing you to reach locations buried deep.
- The blade has a 3/4-inch cutting capacity. It means it can cut through shrubs or branches with a given diameter.
3. Makita Cordless Hedge Trimmer
Powerful bush trimmer machine.
- Its 22-inch dual-action double-sided shear blade cut the dense grass efficiently.
- The manufacturer has used a motor that delivers 2,700 SPM offering a sheer cutting experience.
- It comes with an anti-vibration design and has five cushions within the housing to offer the user a comfortable gardening experience.
- Thanks to its ergonomic design, its usability is simple, and the machine is controllable at the same time.
4. GARCARE Electric Hedge Trimmer
Best electric trimmer with a long handle.
- It includes a fantastic hedge trimmer with a 20-inch dual-action blade and has a 3/4-inch cutting capacity.
- You can rotate the entire blade through the handle at five different angles, giving you more flexibility.
- The ergonomic D-shaped auxiliary improves your grip in all directions, is simple to use, and is nicely balanced.
- The folding pruning saw and garden shears help cut plants, flowers, and bushes, among other things.
5. Oregon Cordless Hedge Trimmer
Efficient power tool.
- It has a 24-inch blade for a long reach. The edge has laser-cut teeth for precise cuts resulting in healthier plants.
- You can chop thorny shrubs with your teeth because they have a one-inch cutting capacity.
- The machine is lightweight and easy to operate, even during extended tasks.
- It is significantly quieter than a gas trimmer to keep your ears and neighbours happy.
After a lot of research, my choice is the Black+decker cordless hedge trimmer. It comes with two handles, is suitable for small to extensive gardens, and most important, it can reach areas where you can’t.