Do you have granite countertops or surfaces in your home or office that are cleaned regularly but do not have the sheen anymore? Granite slabs are used as countertops as they look elegant and also offer great value for money. Cleaning stone surfaces with water isn’t a solution as it might leave undesired stains. Many types of granite sealers are available in the market which can be used to keep any granite surface in prime condition. Here is a list of the granite countertop sealers available in the market.
Best Granite Countertop Sealer
This best granite countertop sealer is designed to provide maximum protection against the toughest oil and water-based stains. This extra strength formula can clean grout and protect porous stones from getting stained easily. With a wear time of 3 years for interior surfaces and 5 years for exterior surfaces, this sealant offers the best value for your money.
The features of StoneTech Bulletproof Sealer include:
- Upto 900sqft of coverage per gallon, for single coat application
- Special formula with advanced water based flouropolymers
- Maximum protection for natural stones
- Advanced micro-bond protection
This best granite sealer is pH neutral and safe to use. This granite sealer keeps all your granite counters beautiful and streak free. With each use, it only makes your stone surfaces look neater and shinier. Easy to spray and wipe off, it does not require any rinsing and leaves no residue as well. Black Diamond sealant is suitable for use on marble, travertine, limestone, ceramic, quartz, silica, corian, and silestone.
The features of Black Diamond GP QT Granite Plus Sealer include:
- Stain free and pH neutral
- Spray and wipe formula
- Protects from oil, food, and water stains
- Shiny and clean surfaces
- Endorsed by stone care professionals
Trinova’s Granite sealant and protectant is a premium granite countertop sealer that can be used to seal granite and other stone surfaces as well. With its solution using a powerful mix of polymers that penetrate the stone and prevent stains from seeping in, it ensures that your stone stays in prime condition. It can be used on any surface, be it a granite kitchen counter, a wet bar or a bathroom tile, and restore its natural and polished look.
The features of Trinova’s Granite Sealant and Protectant include:
- Non-toxic, free of bleach and alcohol
- Easy to spray and clean corners with extra-long tube that bends
- Enhances gloss and shine of any stone surface
- Removes the toughest stains and is effective even on grout
This Granite Gold sealer forms a layer on stone surfaces and protects your natural stone surfaces from staining and etching. Frequent use ensures that the stone surfaces stay in the best condition. You can also regularly check if the sealer is working by pouring some water onto the sealed surface and see if it is penetrating into the stone. If it does, then all you have to do is reseal and polish for a glossy and long lasting stone surface.
The features of Granite Gold Sealer include:
- Spray and wipe
- No harmful odours
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and non-acidic
- pH balanced and safe to use on food-prep surfaces
- No phosphates or ammonia
5. Black Diamond Stoneworks Granite Sealer: Seals & Protects, Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone & Concrete Counter Tops.
This concrete countertop sealer is suitable to keep all your beautiful stone surfaces at home or office clean and shiny. With the ability to work on granite counters, natural stone, sandstone, or concrete, it can protect any surface from damage. Simply spray on the surface, wait for 3 minutes and wipe off the excess solution with a dry towel. Let it dry for 2-5 hours and your stone surface is as good as new.
The features of Black Diamond Stoneworks Granite Sealer include:
- High quality oil and water repellent
- Protects against oil, coffee, food, wine, grease, ink etc
- Non-toxic and minimal odour
- Works on stone and concrete as well
This granite countertop sealer is a penetrating sealant designed specifically for the protection of porous surfaces. On application, this sealer forms an invisible barrier on your stone surfaces that offers resistance from moisture and stains, and allows excess vapour to escape. It does not alter the natural look of the stone and makes sure that the surfaces are hard, glossy and non-slippery.
The features of Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator Penetrating Sealer include:
- Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces
- Weather resistant
- Safe to use in food prep areas
- V resistant
- Coverage: 1000-4000 sqft per gallon
- Warranty for 20 years
This extra strength stain protector is the best granite countertop sealer for porous natural stone and grout. It is a penetrating sealer which leaves the natural finish unaffected and offers resistance against the toughest oil and water stains. This sealer developed by Rockinite labs has a special formulation of water-based fluoropolymers and is compatible with different stone types.
The features of Tuff Duck Granite, Grout and Marble Sealer include:
- Protects various surfaces such as granite, marble, travertine, limestone, slate and even concrete
- Is compatible with delicate stones like quartz
- Upto 5 year protection for interior surfaces and 3 years for exterior surfaces
- Non-acidic and offers 800 sqft coverage
Granite CPR cleaner and polish cleans your granite surfaces in one easy step. Suitable for use on smooth surfaces such as polished granite, marble and stone countertops, and table tops, it leaves a great shine and a smooth finish on any surface. It does not leave any stains on the surface and is gentle enough for daily use. This product combines a cleaner and a polish and is non-toxic.
The features of Granite CPR Cleaner, Polish and Sealant include:
- Cleans and polishes smooth stone surfaces
- Can be used on countertops, tabletops, vanities etc
- Smooth silky finish without any streaks
- Does not leave any residue and cleans with a single wipe
With these granite sealer reviews, we hope you don’t have to look for any other options to clean your prized granite countertops and surfaces in your office or home. Each product comes with its specifications and can be used on different stone surfaces based on the strength of the sealant. It is recommended that you clean your countertops with the best countertop cleaners and wait for some time before applying sealer on it for the best results. Choose the granite countertop sealer that fits your requirements and is assured of a long life for all your granite stone surfaces.