If you are someone who has to use acid water out of helplessness, then installing an acid water neutralizer is the right choice. Acid water can cause a lot of health issues, as well as ruin your plumbing and water fixtures. It can also destroy the lifespan of washing machines, dishwashers, and geysers. Switching to an acid neutralizer is the need of the hour.
Best Acid Neutralizer for well water
Read on to know more about the best acid neutralizer for well water available in the market.
1. AFW Filters Acid Neutralizer for Well Water
This one works best with all its specifications.
- It is specifically designed to raise the pH of acidic water with its valve of Clack 1191 in/out.
- Its valve is molded in resistant thermoplastic resin that has air ventilation.
- It slowly dissolves the calcium carbonate to increase the pH level and eliminate all metals in the water.
- It also helps soften and remove the lime deposits ore in the water and increase the water quality.
2. Oceanic Water Systems Acid pH Neutralizing
This one is a must-buy for your whole house water filtration purposes.
- It elevates the pH of the water to a non-corrosive equilibrium. And neutralizes acidic water.
- It effectively helps in preventing corrosion of piping and fixtures.
- It automatically backwashes, reducing maintenance and enhancing filter efficiency for life.
- It is entirely automatic with an electromechanical control valve.
3. Premier Water Systems pH Acid Neutralizer
This one works best for a family of 4 or more.
- It has naturally occurring calcium carbonate that increases the low PH levels.
- It is designed for simple filters and can be used for Up flow or Downflow purposes.
- It has an easy in and out pipe connection that requires no drainage system.
- It effectively eliminates acidity in the pH range of 6.0 to 6.9 through the filter.
4. Premier pH-20 Acid Neutralizer for Well Water
Many users highly recommend this one.
- It is specifically designed for simple in-out filters such as pH neutralizers, carbon filters, and more.
- It has a peak flow rate of 10.0 gallons per minute which works well at this price.
- It efficiently reduces the acidity of 6.0 to 6.9 PH by slowly dissolving Calcite into the water.
- It is easy to install with a pipe connection, and no drain is required like other neutralizers.
5. 3M Aqua-Pure Acid Neutralizer for Well Water
This is one excellent acid neutralizer for well water.
- It reduces sediment build-up, eliminates chlorine taste, and reduces water odor.
- It has an SQC design that allows for fast and easy change-outs of the water filter replacement.
- It has a capacity of 100,000 gallons at a high water flow rate of 10 GPM.
- It is built with a solid 304 stainless steel head that is corrosion resistant.
My pick from all the listed products is the AFWFilters Acid Neutralizer. It works on automated operations and reduces backwashing, reducing extra work.