- 1. Rubberseal Liquid Rubber Protective Coating
- 2. DryWay Water-Repellent Concrete Sealer
- 3. 5-Gal. SX5000TM Solvent-Based Silane-Siloxane Concrete & Masonry Sealer
- 4. Rainguard Micro-seal Penetrating Silane Siloxane Professional Grade Water Repellent Sealer
- 5. RUST-OLEUM 247471 Epoxy Blacktop Coating
- 6. Henry Company HE200411 E-Z Stir Driveway Asphalt Filler/Sealer
- 7. Quikrete Concrete and Masonry High Gloss Sealer
Do you have a concrete or asphalt driveway that has worn out due to regular usage? Apart from looking unappealing, a cracked driveway makes driving uncomfortable, even more so, when there is water accumulated in the driveway due to rain or snow. All these defeats the purpose of owning a driveway. This is not a hassle anymore as there are good driveway sealers that can help you maintain your driveway in prime condition.
Best Driveway Sealer Reviews of 2018
This driveway sealer from Rubberseal is a water based VOC (volatile organic compound) free, cold applied, rubber membrane that protects and waterproofs various items. It offers resistance to chemicals and puncturing and exhibits tremendous bond strength. You can apply it with a roll or a towel on all surfaces that need sealing. If forms a waterproof seal that has excellent film strength and protects your surfaces from wear and tear.
The features of Rubberseal waterproofing product are:
- Rubber waterproofing and rust protection product
- Can be used on foundations, ponds, roofing and other surfaces as well
- Environment-friendly and no chemical run-offs
- Resistant to aging and UV exposure
- Self-healing, 1500 % elongation
- 10+ years life expectancy
This concrete driveway sealer is water repellent and protects your driveway and sidewalks from cracks, spills, molds, and deterioration. This water based emulsion of siloxanes and silanes penetrates and binds with the substrate. It lets water vapor evaporate and allows the concrete to dry out. The sealer is heat and UV resistant, and as it reacts with the material, it does not peel or wear off like a film. The treated driveway can be expected to last for a period of 5 years.
The features of DryWay water-repellent concrete sealer are:
- Protects driveways and sidewalks against water, spills, and cracks.
- Does not peel off like a film
- Resistant to oxidation, heat, and UV
- Treated driveway beads or sheds water
The Armor SX5000 is a solvent-based silane/siloxane based concrete driveway. This water repellent sealer is approved by the Department of Transportation and can protect your driveway from cracks, molds, fungus, etc. The sealer forms a hydrophobic layer on the surface of the driveway and beads water and other liquids to protect your driveway. A volume of 5 gallons can seal up to 500 sqft in 2 coats. This product can be used on unsealed concrete, brick and pavers with a brush, roller or sprayer.
The features of Armor SX5000 penetrating sealer are:
- Lasts up to 10 years
- Provides resistance from fungus, mildew, and cracks
- Protects from damage due to de-icing salts and free/thaw cycles.
- Strong alkali resistance and prevents concrete dusting
The Rainguard driveway sealer is a water-repellent with a mix of silanes/siloxanes and can be used on any construction surface such as concrete, masonry, brick, wood, etc. Recommended by architects and engineers across the globe, the micro-look formulation the sealant uses a result of the long-chain water repellent barrier it forms. It repels water and salts and also allows moisture to escape from the surface. It can be used to seal chimneys, garages, porches, patios, etc
The features of Rainguard Microseal clear penetrating sealer include:
- Easy to apply and does not alter surface appearance
- 10-year warranty
- Resistant to mold and mildew formation
- Does not allow staining due to oil, gas, etc
- Hydrophobic barrier that is unaffected by weather, salt, dirt, etc
This blacktop driveway sealer protects and renews worn and faded driveways and makes it look new again! All you need to do is apply the product on your driveway and wait for it to dry out. Clean it up with soap and water. You now have a shiny blacktop driveway, thanks to RustOleum.
The features of Rust-Oleum 247471 Epoxy blacktop coating are:
- Advanced acrylic blacktop coating
- 10-year warranty
- Eco-friendly – made with old tires
- Covers like acrylic and can be used to cover up to 800 sqft
This asphalt driveway sealer that can be used to seal your pavements and driveways. It is easy to apply and fills up the cracks in the surfaces. The surface dries off fast and can be used 24 to 48 hours after application. With a coverage of 250- 500 sq. ft. per 5 Gallons, it offers the best value for your money and protects your driveway from cracks.
The features of Henry Company Driveway sealer are:
- Gives a shining and blemish free driveway
- Fills up to 1/8th of a crack surface
- Covers 250- 500 sqft of your driveway and dries off in 4 hours
- 4-year warranty
This concrete driveway sealer is a water based sealer that can be used on decorative concrete or pathways. Designed to seal, repel water, and enhance the gloss of your driveway, it also ensures that your surfaces stay protected from constant UV exposure. It can be used on interior and exterior surfaces and can prevent staining due to oil, food, gasoline, grease, etc. The solution can be applied and dried off within 2 hours of application. Clean it up with warm and soapy water to obtain a renewed and sparkling driveway.
The features of Quikrete concrete and masonry high gloss sealer are:
- Ideal for decorative concrete surfaces, pavers, masonry and brick surfaces
- Repels water and protects from oil, gasoline, grease, salts, acids and other stains
- Can be used on interior or exterior surfaces.
- UV resistant
- Best results when applied with a high-density foam roller
We hope this Driveway sealer reviews will help you in your search for an appropriate sealer for your home improvement equipment, be it concrete, asphalt, pavers or any other surfaces. Each product has its own advantages and features. Choose a driveway sealer that meets your specifications and rest assured that your driveway remains sparkling for long.