Shoes have evolved a lot in years, but hiking shoes have an ideal description: rugged, extremely comfortable, and the perfect grip. If your packing for the Grand Canyon trip is almost done but left with the ideal hike shoes, then read through this post.
Best Hiking Shoes For Grand Canyon
Here I have mentioned the 7 best hiking shoes for the Grand Canyon.
1. Columbia Women’s Hiking Boot
A rugged travel-ready boot designed for long-lasting hikes.
- It has advanced grip traction with OMNI grip technology for hikes on higher mountains.
- It has a lightweight midsole that is cushioned and supportive of keeping up with the most adventurous hikes.
- It has a padded footbed that gives you super comfort even after walking miles.
2. Adidas Outdoor Men’s Hiking Boot
Push your limits with the best hiking shoes.
- It is a lightweight athletic shoe that gives maximum traction and works best as a hiking shoe.
- It is a blend of mesh and synthetic fabric, giving you more breathability and comfort as you walk.
- It has a closure lace and molded sock liner built to move fast through varied terrain.
3. Salomon X Men’s Hiking Shoes
Tackle the trail comfortably and confidently with this stylish pair of hiking shoes.
- It is designed anatomically to hold your feet in place and prevent slippage from unstable lands.
- It has soft textile linings inside of the cushion that keeps the moisture away from the feet.
- It has tongue gussets on its outer part that block debris from getting inside.
4. XPETI Waterproof Hiking Shoe
The nicest range of hiking shoes.
- It is designed perfectly to suit all kinds of weather with extreme comfort and flexibility.
- It has molded TPU ankle support and moisture-wicking mesh lining that keeps your feet intact.
- The outer soles have anti-skid material that delivers highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground.
5. Ariat Canyon II Boots for Hiking
The most reliable shoes that I have found in a while.
- It features a low-friction surface that efficiently reduces heat build-up and blistering from long hours hiking.
- It has bottom-pinned cuts that comfort your foot when bending or in heels down position.
- It has a lightweight shank arch support that encourages good posture and reduces foot fatigue.
6. Columbia Men’s Pivot Wp Hiking Shoe
Conquer your greatest adventures with true versatility and comfort.
- It has a lightweight midsole that lets you wear it for a long time giving you extreme comfort.
- It is knitted with suede and synthetic leather overlays on the upper part, adding a cooler look.
- It has high traction giving you an incredible grip performance even on uneven terrains.
7. KEEN Men’s Backpacking Boot
The most comfortable pair of shoes that I have had!
- It is made of waterproof nubuck leather and a breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- They are built around the overall shape of the foot and designed with an emphasis on the big toe.
- The Cleansport NXT™ gives natural odor control which means no amount of sweat will make your shoes stinky.
My pick out of the lot is the Columbia Women’s Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot. It is stylish, durable, and long-lasting, and the best buy at the offered price.