Are you all set to take that fishing rod and go angling during the winters? But oh, don’t forget those fly fishing gloves; otherwise, you are going to shudder in cold winds.
Best Winter Fly Fishing Glove
And here, we have reviewed for you the top five winter fly fishing gloves available in the market.
1. Palmyth Neoprene Fishing Gloves
Comfortable gloves at an affordable price.
- With flip back caps, one can cover their finger and leave them free when it’s warm enough.
- The stretchable neoprene breathable fabric fits perfectly in hands, keeping them dry from rain and cold.
- It helps the skin shield against skin cancer, developing pores, and ageing earlier.
- Its UV radiation blockage is above 95%, an excellent rate to prevent your hands from chilling.
2. Palmyth Flexible Fishing Gloves
One of the best winter fly fishing gloves.
- It is a unique pair of unisex gloves that keep you warm and protects your skin from UV rays.
- It is made of breathable, water-repellent and windproof material that repels water and snow.
- It is made of plush fleece that gives better thermal insulation and a better grip.
- It has 12 pieces of a magnet for easy conversion, which lets you free your fingers from fishing, texting, etc.
3. Alaska River Series Fingerless
It is easy to do any task with this pair of gloves.
- It is made of both fleece and neoprene that gives you maximum comfort and protection.
- It has fitted velcro straps on the wrist for maximum durability and to maintain tension.
- It does not slip off easily from the hands even while doing multiple, agile activities at a time.
- It is water repellent and comes with an extra grip to make your activities easier.
4. Glacier glove for Winter Fly Fishing
By far, the most comfortable gloves we have ever had!
- It has Velcro straps on the wrist part that keeps your gloves in place.
- It has a cut design for different activities such as knot tying, taking pictures, etc.
- This glove is well stitched and welded to ensure they are solid and waterproof.
- It keeps your hands quite warm and gives out maximum functionality and convenience.
5. Berkley Neoprene Fishing Gloves
This one works excellent both for aesthetics and comfort.
- It is fully fingered when you want to access your fingers and easy to cover when you need warmth.
- It protects from sunburns, skin toughening, and sunspots minimize the chances of having melanomas.
- It comes with top-notch cut protection that saves you from sudden cuts and bruises.
- It comes with lined rubber to ensure they don’t get slippery when exposed to a lot of water.
My pick from the lot is the Palmyth Neoprene Fishing Gloves, and they are durable enough with the best material quality at an affordable price range.