Fishing from the shoreline is an entirely different experience. You don’t want to miss out on this adventure, especially if the seashore is only a few miles away from your house. You require a shore jigging rod; Know that a shore jigging road is different from a boat fishing rod; it has more length and strength.
Best Shore Jigging Rod
I have gathered a list of the best shore jigging rods.
1. Ringgit & Ready X5 Max Jigging Rod
- It is suitable for multiple fishing techniques such as spin, float, fly, carp, ledger fishing, etc.
- Compared to other fishing rods, this provides a top-level peace of mind regarding portability.
- It comes in a 12-section which grants you to set the length according to your preferences.
- The manufacturer provides a two-year replacement or money-back guarantee.
2. Fiblink Shore Jigging Rod
Best rod for light shore jigging.
- The rod constructed from high-density carbon fibre is robust and lightweight at the same time.
- It comes with a small vertical carry bag; the rod can be split into three and is easy to travel with.
- The EVA foam handle offers a tight grip; you can comfortably hold the rod even under the sun.
- The rod height is long—no worries, you can disassemble it into three pieces and take it into its travel bag.
3. Rigged & Ready Smuggler 5
Best rod for shoreline fishing.
- The manufacturer provides a high-quality carry bag, and the rod can be split into four parts for easy portability.
- It’s thin but not weak. This fishing rod is sturdy and suitable for shoreside fishing.
- It has two tips in which you can cast two-weight, and according to the manufacturer, the tips are unbreakable.
- It is suitable for game, coarse, spin, carp, pike, salmon, trout, and sea finishing.
4. Abu Garcia Shore Jigging Rod
Best for light shore jigging.
- It has a long rod, which makes it best for shoreline jigging—also, it is lightweight.
- It can easily handle a 10-40 gram lure, and you can throw the lure far with force.
- The rod is durable as it is made from high-quality steel and has good wear strength.
- Cushion padding on the handle provides the user with an endurable grip.
5. Rose & wood Shore Jigging Rod
Best rod for slow shore jigging.
- Fuji’s exclusive frame with improved hard “O” rings improves the heat dissipation and wear strength.
- This jigging rod is long, thin and lightweight yet incredibly strong.
- It has Japanese high carbon fibre cross wrap construction that increases the rod’s durability.
- The Eva handle provides near to accurate feel, and the split grip provides precise sensitivity.
The rod I love is the X5 Max adventure from Rugged and Ready. The 12 interchangeable section allows me to create the rod height of my needs. Furthermore, it is lightweight and easy to carry.