Hey there, welcome back here. Today, we will be reviewing the best gun cleaners and lubricants. A lubricant is essential to keep your gun parts away from friction, wear and tear and increase your gun’s lifespan. While cleaners, on the other hand, clean and remove debris, fouling and residues from the metal parts of the weapon and render long term protection.
Best Gun Cleaner and Lubricant
Here are the top five of them sworn by the pros.
1. Hoppe’s No. 9 Gun Bore Cleaning Solvent
The best cleaner and lubricant in centennial, for real!
- It provides superior lubrication and protection to all areas of the firearm and reduces wear and tear caused by friction.
- It is a refined oil developed explicitly for modern firearms and delivers a barrier against moisture and corrosion.
- It is highly effective in preventing carbon and lead build-up in barrels to maintain maximum accuracy on the field.
- It has been the best cleaner for 100 years and is a long-established remover of powder, leads, metal fouling and rust.
2. BREAK FREE CLP-2 Cleaner and Lubricant
- It infiltrates and creates a layer of protection along the metal surfaces into every pit and gap.
- It is a long-lasting lubricating film and reduces the adhesion of sand, grit eliminating wear and tear.
- It has corrosion inhibitors that prevent rust formation and has specially formulated synthetic oils that protect viscosity.
- It has high-performance quality even in temperatures ranging from -65 Fahrenheit to +475 Fahrenheit.
3. Hoppe’s M-Pro 7 LPX Gun Oil
The best gun cleaner and lubricant you will ever get!
- It contains high-quality synthetic oils & LPX additives and leaves a lasting film that repels dust/dirt and will not evaporate.
- It is made from technology with the lowest known friction coefficient, resistant to evaporation.
- It is formulated with unique technology and is designed to work in all weather conditions.
- It is a cleaner, lubricant and protectant and is an ideal product for military firearms.
4. Tetra Gun 004B1I Gun Grease
This one is a go-to product for gun owners.
- It helps to prevent corrosion that builds up while the gun is not in use for a longer period of time.
- It is colourless with a strong odour and can be rubbed on firearms that are not in use for some period.
- It bonds to metals, smoothes and protects and has the widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F.
- It highly reduces friction and is an ideal product to use on all firearms, including shotguns, rifles and handguns.
5. CLP by Sage & Braker Gun Cleaning
Save extra expenses with this incredible product.
- It is a highly penetrating solvent that infiltrates on a micro level to clean carbon, lead and copper fouling deeply.
- It is made with a formula that provides carbon and contamination management during the use of the gun.
- It provides coating and protects the bore and all moving parts of the firearm.
- It is made of non-hazardous, biodegradable and non-toxic elements, which keeps the guns undamaged.
We love all the products, but Hoppe’s No. 9 Gun Bore Cleaning Solvent is our pick. No one can exceed the quality of an age-old formula, and with its affordability, this product has to top our list.