Hey there, welcome back to Best On Internet. Today we have reviewed for you the top five best Co2 pistols. We have got you covered with the best-of-the-air pistol world if you are a rookie or an old-timer. All of these are great for:
- Pest control
- Target shooting
- Backyard plinking
Best Co2 Pistol
Let us get into the article to know about each product in detail without much ado.
1. Umarex XBG .177 Caliber BB Gun Air Pistol
An excellent pistol great for kids and new shooters.
- This CO2 pistol is built like a modern compact pistol with its 19-round capacity and integrated Picatinny rail.
- It has a modern and sleek built up that renders a realistic and comfortable grip.
- This pistol is durable, easy to shoot, and an excellent little gun to have some fun with.
- It is light in weight and has a compact design that fires in double action at 410 feet per second.
2. Crosman CO2 Powered .22 Pistol
An excellent choice for newbies as well as for an expert air gunner.
- It is a CO2-powered bolt action air pistol designed for both accurate shooting and hunting.
- This Crossman 2250 air pistol fires at a .22-caliber projectile at 460 feet per second.
- This CO2 pistol is powered by a twelve-gram co2 cartridge and maximizes air pressure by using a bolt action design.
- It is customizable, and a variety of different attachments can be added, such as suppressors, air rifle scopes, etc.
3. Crosman P1377BR Co2 Air Pistol
The best CO2 pistol for hunting.
- It is a .177 caliber pellet gun that works at a rapid 600 feet per second.
- It comes with a robust set of adjustable iron sights and makes it ideal for target shooting.
- It has a single firing bolt action for easy docking and loading and ensures proper and safe handling.
- It has a synthetic grip with a fluted steel barrel with a variable pump power pneumatic design.
4. Gamo P-25 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol
A high-quality co2 powered airgun.
- The Gamo P-25 pistol is a dynamic airgun that fires .177 rounds from one magazine.
- Its blowback design is set apart, allowing the slide to reciprocate as the airgun is fired.
- This CO2 pistol comes with a metal slide and polymer frame, which makes it feel very realistic.
- The Gamo P-25 operates off a common 12-gram co2 cartridge and even comes with two magazines.
5. Tippmann TiPX Mag Fed Paintball Pistol
The best paintball pistol.
- It uses a 12-gram CO2 canister under the barrel to fire up to 25 pepper balls of 150 feet.
- Its speed can be adjusted to ensure the pepper balls break on the target and get you 14 shots.
- Every magazine can hold up to seven pepper balls, and the air pistol comes with two magazines.
- Its CO2 canister remains sealed until you pull the trigger to keep the air pistol loaded for a long time.
My pick from the lot is the Umarex XBG Air Gun, as it’s a small gun but is a semi-automatic pistol built by a famous airgun company.