Hey, we are back with another blog on affordable airsoft guns, all under $100. Yes, you read that right! Not all airsoft guns have to be expensive. We have picked out your top five inexpensive, durable, well built and high performing.
Best Airsoft Gun under 100 dollars
Read till the end to know our pick for you.
1. Walther Pistol Airsoft Gun
The best airsoft handgun under $100
- It is a gas-powered airsoft gun with a built-in hop-up system, full metal slide for a decent recoil when firing.
- It is pretty realistic and has an improved loading nozzle that shoots 380 FPS.
- It comes with a textured grip to rest firmly in your hand and has 2 15 BB magazines.
- It comes with a generation 2 Improved Loading Nozzle Semi-auto and a double-action trigger.
2. GAME FACE Airsoft Submachine Gun
By far the best airsoft gun for the money
- It is built with a durable synthetic design and has the power to hold up to 300 rounds per minute.
- It is electrically powered and can deliver up to 320 FPS in speed, which is quite commendable at a price.
- It has an 800-round drum magazine that will keep you in the game for a longer period.
- This whole set comes with a rechargeable battery and battery charger, so you never miss out on any game.
3. Fire Power Electric Airsoft Rifle
Adjustable stock does work best with both CQB and long-range engagements.
- It is an entry-level AEG made from polymer and is light in weight with excellent durability.
- The four rails system, fixed front sight, hop-up unit, and an adjustable stock make it perfect for short and long-range.
- It can hold 500 BBs and has a tactical forward grip, a laser aiming module, and a tactical flashlight.
- The rechargeable battery and battery charger come along with the package.
4. Elite Force H8R Gen2 Revolver 6mm Airsoft Gun
A great-looking revolver at the best price range under $100.
- It is a powerful and great-looking gas-powered revolver made from polymer.
- It has an adjustable hop-up, green fibre optic sight, and a safety lever behind the hammer.
- It is power-driven by a 12g CO2 cartridge housed within the pistol’s grip, which feels comfortable in hand.
- The gun isn’t too heavy, but also it isn’t too light and doesn’t feel cheap and plasticky.
5. Elite Force H8R Revolver Black Airsoft Gun
Beautifully crafted classic design with great short range.
- It is light in weight, and the magazine discs are cheap and easy to port.
- It has CQB ready velocity and has plenty of rail space for lasers, lights, and accessories.
- It is pretty affordable and is highly consistent with the gas economy.
- It has a fantastic design, a very comfortable grip, and a durable black finish.
My pick from the lot is the Walther P99 Blowback; this one is affordable and comes with many features for this lower price.