There are a number of brands providing a good quality GPS Bike Computer for your mountain or commuter bike. But, to have a great and complete cycling experience, you need to choose a GPS Bike Computer according to your budget and requirements. From a variety of options, choosing a good GPS for biking is a bit difficult task to do. So, I have researched, tested and reviewed some of the top GPS cycling computers available in the current market. Check this latest and updated list of the “GPS Bike Computer of 2018” and purchase the best GPS gadget for your bike.
The very popular gadget manufacturer company, Garmin has made this amazing lightweight and water resistant GPS bike computer to give you a jumpstart with your training. You can analyze your performance by connecting Garmin Edge 500 to your PC with the included USB cable after your ride is done.
Check the features of the Garmin Edge 500 GPS Bike Computer below:
- It is a high sensitivity GPS receiver
- Comes with an easy to read display
- To have a precise climb and descent data, it has an included barometric altimeter
- The GPS computer has a battery life of 18 hours
- Comes in a sleek, lightweight and waterproof design
- Measures your speed, time, distance, altitude, calories burned, climb and descent, and also records all these data
The multisport watch from Garmin tracks your pace, elevation, distance, and heart rate whether you are cycling, running or swimming. The Forerunner 910XT Garmin GPS sports watch is perfect for the data-driven athletes, which automatically sends the recorded data to Garmin Connect when it is in the range of your computer.
Features of the Garmin GPS Sport Watch are as under:
- It is a GPS enabled training gadget useful for the multisport athletes
- It tracks your time, distance, heart rate, speed (pace), and elevation
- Multisport watch perfect for cycling, swimming, and running
- The water resistance GPS cycling computer has a battery life of up to 20 hours
- The LXW dimensions of the band are 7.75”x1.2”
- Package also includes a USB ANT stick, AC charger, Expander strap, Charging clip, and a manual
You may think, I am making a list of only Garmin products. But what to do, there are so many high-quality products from Garmin that, I must have to include them here. The Garmin Edge 810 GPS gadget instantly uploads the riding data on your mobile phone via the Garmin Connect mobile app.
The Garmin Edge 810 GPS Bike Computer has features like:
- It has multiple features like live-tracking, instant upload and sharing of ride data, social network sharing, and weather updates
- Enhance your performance by monitoring the speed, time, distance, elevation, heart rate, flow, power, and location
- It has a simple user interface with the touchscreen display
- Supports the Garmin Custom Maps and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
- You can upload the ride data on your mobile phone instantly with the Garmin Connect Mobile App
The product details of the CatEye Stealth 50 GPS Bike Computer are:
- It is a GPS and ANT+ Cycle gadget computer
- It has a quick and easy setup which requires no speed sensor or syncing
- Waterproof and lightweight design make it more durable
- Easy-to-read display with full-time backlight
- You can easily connect it with 3rd party functionalities like a heart monitor, power meter, flow or speed sensor, etc.
This awesomely designed CatEye Stealth 50 GPS Bike Computer tracks your speed, distance, time, calories burned, and a lot more at the highest level of accuracy. It has a waterproof design with a full backlight display. Check more details on Amazon.com.
The Sigma Sport has designed this high-quality, outstanding GPS bike computer set which is tested to give a guaranteed reliable performance. It works on an ANT+ wireless transmission technology and featured with a high sensitivity GPS receiver.
The features of the Sigma Sport ROX 10.0 GPS Bike Computer are:
- It has a simple and logical operation with a 1.7” full dot-matrix LCD display
- A Data Center with a complete mapping functionality
- You can save and load the route for the future navigation and guidance
- A perfect GPS for mountain biking
- A rechargeable Li-ion battery comes with a micro USB cable
O-Synce has built this amazing Navi2Coach GPS Bike Computer with the workout function guides for providing the training to the athletes by tracking all their riding details. It has a range of timer functions, which makes you able to optimize the processes even when you are in the competition.
O-Synce Navi2Coach GPS Bike Computer is featured with the capabilities like:
- It comes with custom 6 display screens with up to 8 values per screen
- It measures your speed, time, distance, altitude, heart rate, cycling power, temperature, flow, plan, GPS and other parameters
- It is compatible with all types of ANT+ sensors
- It is a perfect power head for your power sensors, which supports the new ANT+ power profiles for Quarq, SRM, and Rotor Power Meters
- The device memory is capable enough for storing data of 400hrs
The GPS cycling computer helps you to record your riding data with all the details. If you want to improve your cycling performance or want to get motivated from your past rides, the GPS bike computer helps you to do so. It will track your speed and distance, allows you to connect with your social outlets, share your rides with your friends and other riders, and gives you a right kind of training to make you enjoy your riding. I hope this above list of the “ GPS Bike Computer of 2018” will complete your shopping basket for the bike gadgets and helps you to have an ever wonderful bike riding experience. If you are riding at nights also, then the best USB rechargeable bike light will offer you a nice brighter path ahead of you. Also, the wireless bike computer will give you another good option to ride with an easy on your commuter bike or mountain bike.