The Best Commuter Bike is not only a green, cheap option to ride, but it also helps you to stay fit and active. The most important benefit of using the commuting bikes is that it is a quicker transport option as it helps in avoiding traffic jams and other unnecessary delays. There are plenty of options available for choosing the best bike for commuting. But how do you know which is the best commuter bike for you? Well, it really depends on your suitability, budget, and choice. I have made a research on different kinds of commuter bikes and created a list of the “Commuter Bikes of 2018”. Check all of the commuting bikes below before you make your final choice.
Best Commuter Bikes
Pure Fix Cycles have made this best commuter bike which is popular for its elegance and simplicity. It has an urban geometry frame and a straight fork, which is made from a durable high tensile steel.
Check the amazing features of the Best Commuter Bike from Pure Fix Cycles below:
- It has an easily removable front brake
- Has a single speed with fixed gear and deep-dish of 50mm wheels
- The fully Tig-welded steel is made from high-tensile which is durable for long time use
- Made with branded components like Oury grips, Kenda tubes and tires and KMC chain
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty on frames and one-year manufacturer warranty on components
This is a single speed road bike from Takara, the commuter bikes available in the market right now. It has a stand over clearance of 33-inches. It is the best commuter bike for the persons with a height from 5.10” to 6.2”.
Kabuto Single Speed Road Commuter Bike from Takara has features like:
- For a fixed gear or to have a freewheel, it has a rear flip flop hub
- It has a 57-cm center top tube
- It has Tig-welded steel frame and fork
- Has alloy wheels, alloy hubs, and alloy side pull brakes
- Perfect for riders from 5.10” to 6.2” heights
- The best Commuter bike from the leading bike manufacturer- Takara
- Available in large and medium sizes
- 2 choices of colors- Black and Yellow
For the entry level riders, this is the best commuter bike to go with. It is one of the best seller commuter bikes from Vilano. It is made from a very lightweight aluminum frame having an integrated headset. It also features with the A050 handlebar mounted shifters.
Specifications and features of the best commuting bike from Vilano are:
- Frame made from 6061 double butted aluminum
- Branded Shimano shifters for A050 SIS Handlebar
- Free pedals are also included
- It has a wheelset of 700c doubled walled with CNC machined sides
- Best commuter bike for entry level riders
Again Vilano has manufactured this one of the greatest commuting bikes for economical budgets. It is featured with the Shimano A050 shifters for providing convenience to riders. It is the best bike for commuting purposes.
More features of the Vilano’s Best Commuter Bike are:
- Made from lightweight aluminum frame
- Branded A050 thumb shifters from Shimano
- 21 speed, 700c doubled walled CNC machined sides to handle any situation
- Available in four different colors
- Three different sizes available of small, medium, and large
In the America, Schwinn is the most trusted and oldest manufacturer of commuting bikes. They have made this versatile, fast and lightweight bike which is proven as the best commuter bike for any exercise or commuting purpose. It has an enough performance level to support any athletic training program.
Specifications of the Schwinn 700c Best Commuter Bike are:
- Branded aluminum frame from Schwinn with rigid fork
- 21 speed EZ shifters from Shimano for quick shifts
- Alloy wheels and Alloy linear pull brakes
- Alloy crank from Schwinn
- Lifetime limited warranty from the manufacturer
- Perfect for athletic riding
This is an affordable, reliable and multi-speed city commuter bike, which is ideal for all purposes like casual riding or everyday commuting. It is designed with style, versatility, and functionality in mind from the manufacturers of Public Bikes. It is the best commuter bike of 2016 for beginners.
The Best Commuter Bike from Public Bikes has features like:
- Easy shifting with Shimano seven-speed gear system
- Can handle all types of terrain
- Classic diamond framed geometry
- Hi-tensile steel frame which is lightweight and durable
- Available in three colors and two sizes
- Best bike for commuting and casual riding purposes
Today, many employers offer the commuting bikes to their work programmers to allow them having a free, safe ride which also saves a lot of money as it is a tax-free ride. There are many types of commuting bikes available for a different range of budgets, sizes and color choices. It depends on you for which purpose you want the ride and then decide the best commuter bike for you. Hope you like and enjoyed the above list of the “Commuter Bikes of 2018”. Please like and share this list with your friends, so that they also can get this easy, free, green and time & money saving ride!