- 1. HP LaserJet Pro M277dw Wireless All-in-One Color Printer
- 2. Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
- 3. Epson Artisan C11CB53201 1430 Wireless Color Wide-Format Inkjet Printer
- 4. CANON PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Cardstock Printer
- 5. HP LaserJet Pro C5F93A M402n Monochrome Printer
- 6. Epson WorkForce Pro C11CB30201 WP-4020 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer
- 7. HP Officejet 7110 Wide Format ePrinter
Accept it! Your printer is your saviour in office. Be it that important document that you need to submit to the client, or that report you need to distribute in the seminar, your printer saves you all the time. And if you are looking for a cardstock printer that gives you those perfect thick printouts for your office and school supplies, then you are at the right place. Here is a list of the best cardstock printers available in the market. I have reviewed and compared the top cardstock printers of current times.
Best Printers for Cardstock – Reviewed and Compared as below:
This laser printer for cardstock is perfect for your home or office printing needs. A compact and easy to use device, you now do not have to worry about getting the perfect printouts. This card stock printer is 40% smaller than your regular HP printer and gives 28% more prints. If you are troubled with replacing dried up cartridges in your inkjet printer, then this laser printer is your best bet. You can connect your devices to this printer wirelessly or transfer documents using NFC. You can effortlessly print color prints at a speed of 19ppm or scan the documents to send them to your mail.
This card stock printer comes with a full-capacity toner and has a touch screen panel that lets you choose your printing options. You can also print documents through your smartphones or tablets as well. The 2 sided printing option ensures that this device saves paper and your time.
The features of HP laserjet card stock printer are:
- Quick and easy professional quality prints.
- Original HP toner cartridges for high print quality
- Jet intelligence for high print output
- HP jet advantage for innovative printing solutions
- Data security for wireless printing
- Compatible with Windows 10
This cardstock printer from Epson is suitable for workspaces that use printers regularly. The device gives the fastest 2 side printing and can also be used for scanning, copying, and faxing. This best printer for cardstock has a large 250- sheet paper capacity and also has a rear paper feed that can be used for cardstock, envelopes etc. You can connect to this device wirelessly or place your memory card in the card slot to print your desired documents.
The features of Epson Workforce card stock printer are:
- Fastest in 2 side printing that saves 50% of your paper
- 40% lower printing costs
- 2.5 inch LCD and touch panel
- Laser quality text that is smudge and water resistant
- High-speed faxing – 3 sec per page
- Can print from your smartphone or tablet
This best printer for cardstock is perfect to print color images. This ultra-high definition printer takes your printing to the next level. The images printed are smudge, scratch, water, and fade resistant. You can connect multiple devices to your printer through the wireless network. You can print on a 13- inch wide paper through this device. Although high-quality prints take extra time, this card stock printer gives an uncompromising output.
The features of Epson Artisan cardstock printer are:
- Borderless, High Definition images
- 13*19 inch wide prints
- Can print on CD/DVD
- Uses Claria High Definition Ink
- Replace individual ink cartridges as necessary
- 2.8 pages per minute
This best printer for card stock is perfect for your business printing needs; be it flyers, presentations, or charts. Not only does it effortlessly print high-quality images, it also gives you a superior resolution- 9600*2400 color dpi. The special 1 picoliter sized ink droplets produce sharp and detailed photos. You can print and scan your documents wirelessly from any corner in your home. It is also compatible with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
The features of Canon Pixma wireless printer are:
- Airprint technology for your Apple devices and PIXMA printing solutions for mobile printing
- Google cloud print compatible
- Automatically powers up when needed
- Quiet printing mode without disturbing those around you
- Fast borderless photo printing- 4”*6” photo in 36 seconds
- Prints thick cardstock paper
This laser printer for cardstock from HP is perfect for your office printing needs. Simple and easy to use, it prints pages fast and also saves up space by printing on both sides. It offers comprehensive security to protect your sensitive data. You can use it to print documents from your iPad, iPhone, iPod, or from any other smartphone. This best printer for cardstock needs to be connected to your devices through an Ethernet cable or USB cable. The auto-on/auto-off technology ensures that the printer saves energy.
The features of HP Laser Jet cardstock printer are:
- Prints fast. Up to 40ppm in black and white.
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology to save energy
- Comes with pre-installed toner cartridges
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Ethernet printing or connect with USB cable
- Can print from smartphones and tablets. No setup required.
This best printer for card stock from Epson is perfect for your office printing needs. This business printer can print hundreds of pages without encountering any jams. The printer is comparable in speed to other fast printing inkjet printers and saves paper by automatically printing on 2 sides of the paper.
You can use extra-large cartridges for business printing. This card stock printer has a 330-sheet paper capacity and also has an additional rear-feed tray for cardstock, labels, and envelopes. Epson delivers the best in terms of color printing and this printer maintains the same standards.
The features of Epson Workforce Inkjet printer are:
- Card stock printer
- Uses 70% less power than laser printers
- Best color print quality
- Automatic 2 sided printing
- Wireless printing for PC, smartphone, or tablet
- 20000-page duty cycle
- Extra-large cartridges available
This best printer for cardstock from HP is perfect for your home or office printing needs such as crafts and graphics. The printer can be connected to your device through a WiFi protected setup or a USB cable to get started. This cardstock printer uses only 4 cartridges compared to the 6 that Epson and Canon use. This saves you money on ink cartridges, although, the print quality is not high as the ones delivered by a Canon or Epson.
This cardstock printer is compact and is convenient for home printing. Also, the cartridges can produce an output of 330-400 sheets before they run out. This enables you to print well within the usual budget for wide format printing.
The features of HP Office printer are:
- Print speed: Up to 15 ppm in black, 9 ppm in color
- 250- sheet input tray
- High volume printing and fewer reloads
- Save paper with 2 side printing
- Wireless printing from smartphone or tablet
All the products reviewed and compared in the above list of the best printers for cardstock are value for the money. Mention in the comment which printer you are going to buy and what is the importance of a cardstock printer in your life and daily work.