If you have laminate floors at your home, then you know that they are economical and also need less maintenance than other types of floorings. But with all these benefits, one disadvantage is present here. That is, your pet hairs and debris tends to get stuck on the laminate floors, and it becomes difficult to pick them up.
Yes, you can always use the best vacuum cleaner for cleaning your home, but it is not mandatory that a perfect carpet cleaning vacuum is also working best for laminate floors. In fact, sometimes, it can cause more damage to your floors. To clean your laminate floors, you need some specially designed vacuum which can do the job with most effective results. And to help you getting the perfect laminate floor vacuum, here, I am providing the reviews of the best vacuum for laminate floors. Check them and get the perfect cleaning machine.
Best Vacuum for Laminate Floor Reviews of 2017
The 81L2A PowerEdge Pet Stick Vacuum from BISSELL comes in a V-shape which helps you to pick up fine particles as well as large debris without using brush rolls. The attached rubber will act as a magnet to the stocked hair of your pets. It’s cheapest among the vacuums mentioned here.
- The V-shape moves the large debris to the center part of the suction and the side suction parts capture the small debris and fine particles
- You will not require any hardwood cleaning attachment
- Also perfect for the low pile rugs
- The underneath rubber material is great for cleaning pet hairs from the floors
- Dirt cup makes the cleaning easier
- No extra tools or attachment makes it difficult to clean areas like drapes and ceilings
- It’s easy to carry, but you need to lift it up on each step when you use it on stairs
Though it is somewhat costly than other in-class laminate floor cleaning machines; the Hoover BH50010 Cordless vacuum continuously stays on the bestseller’s list. This is because it delivers perfect performance on cleaning laminate floors with the Hoover WindTunnel technology. It will automatically adjust the height of the floor. It comes with a washable filter.
- On/Off brush roll functionality
- Best for cleaning pet hairs from laminate floors
- Long-lasting high level of suction power that never fades
- Cordless functionality which allows you to move freely
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery of 18-volt is powerful
- Easy-to-empty dust cup
- Less running time due to cordless
- Expensive than other in-class vacuums
- No attachment included
- Hard to use on stairs
The TruePet HV322 is the powerful laminate floor cleaning machine which is at center point on this list. This amazing upright vacuum from SharkNinja works same as advertised. If you want to clean the areas above the laminate floors, then you can turn it into a handheld vacuum too.
- It is one-in-all vacuum cleaner which can be used for all areas of your home for cleaning
- The strong suction power provides a thorough cleaning
- LED lights will help to clean the hidden debris where room light is not sufficient
- Larger dust cup for an extended cleaning
- Convertible into a hand vac for above-floor cleaning
- Not cordless, you need to adjust with wires
- Suction is strong, but not great
- You may feel it heavy because the unit will be supported by your hands, not by the floor
The Dyson DC44 is one of the best stick vacuums for laminate floors cleaning. It is the most effective laminate floor vacuum, but it may be applied to small-sized homes and apartments only. The boosted battery life and great brush head make it choice-able over other in class cordless vacuums. It is the most expensive vacuum cleaner on this list.
- The digital motor from Dyson is three times faster than other traditional motors
- High powered suction up to 20 minutes
- Longer battery life
- Two-in-one powerful and hybrid device
- Can replace many types of full sized vacuums
- Root Cyclone technology from Dyson which moves the dust, debris, and particles straight into the bin to maintain suction power which makes it unique
- Not made for larger homes and apartments
- Charging dock may look like a cheap part
- Price is high for a portable dedicated vacuum
The EL2055B Ergorapido is a budget-friendly, cordless vacuum cleaner from Electrolux which will allow you to clean the hardest reaching placing at your home easily. It comes with a high performing lithium ion battery and a bagless cyclonic system. It is a perfect combination of consistent power with a high-class performance.
- Works perfectly on laminate floors as well as hardwood floors
- Two-in-one handheld detachable design
- With a single charge, you can run it up to for 20 minutes
- Cordless design allows moving freely over the area without worrying about the power outlet position
- Maneuverability of 180-degrees and lightweight design make it easy and smooth for turning and moving around your home
- Bagless design gives consistent suction power
- Can stand on itself for unexpected situations
- Not made for users who want a long-lasting battery life
- May not work as long as you expected
Quick Compare of Best Laminate Floor Vacuums
|BISSELL 81L2A||Hoover BH50010||Shark Rocket HV322||Dyson DC44||Electrolux EL2055B|
|Weight||7.5 pounds||10 pounds||8.6 pounds||12 pounds||5.5 pounds|
|Additional||11” foot width||Auto height adjustment||Swivel steering||High constant suction||180-Degree swivel nozzle|
Remember, a vacuum which works perfectly on your carpet may not work same on laminate floors, especially when you have pets at your home. Because pet hairs and debris stuck on the laminate floors and are difficult to pick up with a regular vacuum cleaner. For this, you need a specially designed vacuum cleaner. I hope this review guide of top rated laminate floor vacuums will help you to get the best home machine for cleaning your laminate floors. A specially designed vacuum completes the laminate floor cleaning task without causing any damage to your floor.