Heat guns are like cheat codes in candle making. You can smoothen the uneven candle surface without touching it. A heat gun helps clean the wax from the surface quickly without harming your wooden or brick-wall surface.
Best Heat Gun for Candle Making
In this article, you find the five best heat guns for candle making.
1. SEEKONE Heat Gun for Craft
Value-for-money heavy-duty heat gun.
- This tool is a one-stop solution for shrinking cold tubes, weakening the strong adhesive, DIY crafts, etc.
- It comes with two levels of temperature modes which you can adjust using the knob.
- You will get four different nozzles that are helpful in various applications, and all of them are easy to mount on the gun.
- The one great benefit you get is that the manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty and full refund in case of any issues.
2. Chandler Tool Mini Heat Gun for Craft
Versatile heat gun.
- This hot air gun is suitable for candle making, epoxy resin, vinyl wrapping, embossing, etc.
- It has a kickstand attached to its body and an insulated body that makes it easy to use.
- It is small, light, and quiet—a perfect hot air gun for candle making or melting an adhesive to remove something.
- The gun has a regulator for heat and a fan so that you can adjust the amount of output required for your work.
3. ABUNRO Heat Gun for DIY Craft
Best affordable heat gun.
- This multi-functional tool is helpful in candle making, DIY crafts embossing, drying paint, rubber, and more.
- It can generate the highest temperature of 300℃. You will get two setting adjustments to change the temperature.
- The tool has a heat sink on the left and right of the stainless steel bracket to reduce the internal temperature swiftly.
- It has a kickstand that eliminates the chances of accidents, and you can place it anywhere on a flat surface.
4. PRULDE HG0080 Heat Gun Kit
Safe heat gun.
- This heat gun is excellent for candle making, shrink wrapping and tubing, and paint removing.
- It comes with the standard ETL safety certification, assuring your safety at its best.
- You will get four different nozzles to use this gun for other applications to make the most out of it.
- It quickly generates heat the moment you turn it on. Also, it comes with overload protection.
5. ENERTWIST 1500W Heat Gun
Best multi purpose heat gun.
- It comes with nine heat level adjustments and a three-level fan regulator to adjust the output.
- The highest level of heat it can provide is 500℃, which is enough for candle making.
- The non-slippery soft grip offers a comfortable fit in the hands and is easy to use.
- It has built-in protection against overheating in case of misuse, ensuring customer safety.
After a lot of research, my choice is the SEEKONE Heat Gun. The reason is that the possibility of its use case is nearly endless, and the most important, the manufacturer provides a lifetime guarantee.