When I say I love my garage, it’s not just a place where I work with my machines. I have actually spent my entire life there. But let me tell you that it really gets tough during winters. That’s when I installed an electric garage heater which has worked out to be pretty good for me.
Best Electric Garage Heater 120v
Here in this article, I have reviewed the five Best Electric Garage Heater 120v that I have found on the internet.
1. Envi 120v Electric Wall Heater
The World’s first 100% convection wall-mounted heater.
- The wall-sens technology safely cuts power to the heater if it is removed from the wall.
- It has a power consumption of 500 watts and can heat a 130sf to 150sf room.
- You will get convenient cord-set storage inside the heater to tuck away the untidy power cords.
- It efficiently heats rooms of size 130 to 150 sq. ft and has a warranty of 3 years.
2. NewAir 120V Electric Garage Heater
The perfect heater for quick and efficient heating at an affordable price.
- It is well built with heavy-duty construction that can stand up to the toughest of conditions.
- It has two heat settings: an internal thermostat and an automatic shut-off that prevent overheating.
- It is portable and has a tilting head to spot-heat up to 160 square feet.
- It has a ceramic heating plate of 200 CFM fan that delivers a steady stream of warm air.
3. KING Electric Wall Heater 120V
An ideal heater for working in a garage or workshop on cold days!
- It is built of high-mass steel element and Whisper Quiet Squirrel Cage blower, delivering top-of-the-class performance.
- The Pic-A-Watt element lets you tailor it according to a room’s specific heating requirements.
- It has three steel sheathed heating tubes in a furnace-brazed, plate-finned, block design.
- It is built of heavy-duty steel heating element and blower with a warranty of 5 years.
4. Stiebel Eltron Electric Fan Heater
The perfect heater whenever you want quick heat.
- It has a built-in fan that is extremely quiet in operation at only 49.7 decibels.
- The heat output it has to offer is 5118 BTU/hour.
- It has a trend output of 1500-Watt and draws 12.5 Amp.
- It has a ceramic positive temperature coefficient heating element.
5. Cadet Electric Wall Heater 120V
A versatile heater, apt for drying and heating.
- It has a unique fast-heating coil element that can warm a 200 sq. ft. area.
- It has recess mounts that can fit discreetly onto the wall maximizing your living space.
- It has a durable sealed heating element for lasting warmth and a 2-year warranty.
- Its thermostat temperature ranges between 40 degrees F to 85 degrees.
My pick for your guys is the Envi 120v Electric Wall Heater. It is Economical, Efficient, Innovative, Safe for children, seniors, and pets and Simple to install; what more do you need!