Acrylic nails, also known as nail extensions, false nails, or nail wraps, are made using a monomer liquid and polymer powder. These early versions of acrylic nails have a strong and awful scent. To reduce the odor of these acrylic nails, the product developers found a way to create an efficient solution, an odorless monomer.
Best Odorless Monomer
It will give you great-looking sculpted nails minus the awful smell.
1. Mia Secret Odorless Monomer
Value for money monomer.
- It is an excellent solution for people who want to avoid the traditional monomer smell.
- It does not create an annoying smell, making it perfect for low ventilation places.
- You can use it without a lamp or use a UV lamp if you want to accelerate the drying process.
- This odorless monomer is for professional salon users and keeps it away from children’s use.
2. Honey Joy Odorless Monomer
- This standardized odorless monomer acrylic liquid provides the best look for your nail extension.
- This acrylic liquid reduces the strong smell of odor without trading with the output.
- Using it is easy. All you need is three drops of odor-out in a dappen dish before adding acrylic liquid.
- The pleasant scent of peach fragrance odorizer pleases you with a wonderful experience as you use it.
3. Nailite Odorless Liquid Monomer
Good quality odorless monomer.
- This monomer uses friendly ingredients and formulas that do not emit unpleasant odors.
- It does not cause any skin issues. This product is eco-friendly and safe to use.
- You can use this quality liquid to make acrylic nail extensions and decorative caps.
- It is developed in a way to maintain color purity and prevent yellowing or dulling.
4. JOYA MIA Low Odor Monomer
- Thanks to ethyl methacrylate, it is entirely safe for your skin and nails.
- This EMA liquid monomer is 100% MMA-free and does not harm your skin at all.
- It is the best for newbies as it comes without the traditional strong monomer smell.
- This liquid monomer is offered in three sizes, allowing beginners and experts to select the most appropriate container.
5. Dan’s Nails 8 oz EMA Nail Liquid
Monomer with low odor.
- It contains the better EMA (Ethyl Methacrylate) component, safe to use in cosmetics.
- This acrylic nail liquid monomer is made using eco-friendly chemicals and formulas under strict quality control.
- This monomer liquid has no MMA acrylic nail liquid. It creates less odor and provides a more stylish look.
- It is designed with superior color stabilizers to ensure clear color consistency and prevent yellowing.
After a lot of research, my choice is the Mia Secret Odorless Fusion. It is one of the best odorless monomers you can rely on; I know it is designed for professionals; however, even individuals can use it but keep it away from children.