Hello, people on the Internet. Whether you are a student in school, or whether you are a Ph.D. candidate or a professional writer, there is one thing that is common with all the three of the above-mentioned names. What is it, you ask?
Well, they all have to submit long drafts of essays, and theories and drafts about anything that they are writing. For that, what is the most common tool that everyone uses? Well, it is no one other than Microsoft Word, the savior of us all. But then again, there are some things that even you are not familiar with. Let’s take a dive into that.
How To Make Periods Bigger On Microsoft Word
So, you have just finished your long content paper. Writing certainly takes a lot and there comes the point where you just cannot add up anything else to make the content look relevant and readable. But here is where the problem lies. Even after writing almost everything about a topic, you find that the content limit is not enough and you have to add half a page more to it. We know what you would do. Increase the size of the font right?
Well, wrong. Some of the content pages and web pages have a strict limit to the font size, and you are allowed to use that only. So, increasing font size is out of the game. What do you do then? Don’t panic, as we have the solution to that. What if we tell you that there is a solution that will enable you to make your essays long without really tampering the size of the font. Wondering what that is? Well, it is a way that most online businessmen use to get their content bigger on the web pages. It is to increase the size of the period that will make the size of the lines grow a bit bigger insize. That’s not even the best part. The best part is that no one would even notice the difference and your page requirement will be fulfilled in a flash.
Microsoft Word is filled with interesting features and knowing how to increase period size can come in really handy if you want to utilize this particular feature of Word to make your content look a bit bigger.
Knowing All About The Procedures
We know what you are thinking right now. If you are wondering how to make periods bigger, then, believe me, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to change period size to make the writing look a bit bigger. Follow the step-by-step- procedure to understand more about the entire process.
Changing Period Size (Step by Step)
- The first thing that you need to do for changing the period size is to open up the Microsoft Word file that you have
- After you open up, visit the edit section of the page and click on the space that says ‘Replace’. You could also opt for the shortcut process and press ‘Ctrl-H’ for more ease
- Go to the Find section and type in the period and go the ‘Replace With’ section and type a different period that you want for your content
- The next thing that you have to do is click on the section that says ‘More’ and you will be able to open the drop-down section of ‘Format’ which is found in the section of ‘Replace’. Place the cursor and click in the ‘Replace With’ section for replacing and you are done
- Well, not really, as there is always a risk of getting caught because you period size looks a lot bigger than necessary. For that, you need to take some precautionary measures
- You need to move the period size up by just one size than your original text. You will also be able to customize certain things when you type in a particular choice of size
- The next thing that you need to do is click on the section that says ‘Replace’ all, and you are all set. Sit back and relax as your content will be increased in size and no one will actually get to know about it.
Knowing how to change period size is something that everyone wants to learn since it is so helpful in so many cases. You get to reap the benefits by doing just a small amount of work. So, are satisfied with the information that you have here? The next time you find yourself in some soup like that and you are at a loss for words, follow these steps, and you will exactly know how to make periods bigger. As Microsoft Word is filled with interesting features.