Hello reader, happy to see you. You are viewing this post, means you are already an owner of a powerful Raspberry Pi device. If not, then check this list of the “Best Raspberry Pi Starter Kits” and get one for you. I am a huge fan of Raspberry Pi, and I love to write about it. Now, not wasting your time more, let me get you into the topic.
Many Raspberry Pi 2 starter kits come with a USB or wireless keyboard and mouse, but many do not. You have to separately purchase them for your device. But, how do you know which raspberry pi 2 wireless keyboard works best with your beloved Pi module. You need good quality, slim and compact keyboard for Raspberry Pi. Not every wireless keyboard is compatible with the Raspberry Pi. So, I have made this list of the “Best Wireless Keyboard for Raspberry Pi 2” to help you in choosing a proper QWERTY keyboard which is compatible with all the Operating Systems and which is among the best raspberry pi compatible wireless keyboards.
The FAVI mini wireless keyboard for raspberry pi 2 is an award winning qwerty keyboard with Touchpad mouse, d-pad and multimedia hot keys. The built-in laser pointer helps in creating presentations at the office or on the road.
The FE01-BL Raspberry Pi 2 Wireless Keyboard from FAVI has features like:
- A combination of fully functional wireless keyboard and touchpad mouse
- Auto sleeps and wakes functionality
- A 2.4GHz USB wireless receiver, which works up to a distance of 30 feet
- A built-in Lithium-Ion battery which can be charged via any standard USB port
- You can use it vertically or horizontally
- Perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi 2, Windows PCs, laptops, gaming devices, tablets, and TV internet boxes
The updated version of the iPazzPort Raspberry Pi wireless keyboard is a low-cost and high-quality wireless keyboard. The mini handheld keyboard is an updated to receive much stronger signals over a wireless connection.
Check the specifications and features of the KP-810-21S iPazzPort Raspberry Pi 2 Wireless Keyboard:
- Included with 92 Keys, multi-touch Touchpad
- Easy to carry and handle design
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, HTPC, XMBC, laptop, PC, and Google Smart TV and most of the Android set-top boxes
- The rechargeable, long-lasting battery works over 24 hours after a single charge
- Has a 2.4GHz USB receiver to connect your Pi device
- Play games, browse the internet and input text easily with this the best keyboard for raspberry pi
The 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard for Raspberry Pi 2 from Rii is:
- A 3 in 1 multi-functional qwerty keyboard is a touchpad combo with led backlit and a USB interface
- Supporting a multi-finger functionality
- Having an innovative shape, portable and compact design
- Having a built-in high sensitive smart touchpad
- Perfectly compatible with the Raspberry PI 2, Android TV box, Google TV box, IPTV, HTPC, Linux, Mac OS, and Windows
The Rii i8+ Raspberry Pi Wireless Keyboard is coming with a 92 key qwerty keyboard and a Touchpad with a DPI adjustable function. The built-in smart touchpad is highly sensitive with a 360-degree flip design. The auto-sleep and wake mode helps to save the battery life to make it durable for long time use. The package also includes a wireless receiver, one charging cable, and a user manual.
The K400 Wireless touch keyboard from Logitech has a wireless range of 10-meter (33 feet) and a huge, built-in touchpad with multi-touch functionality. You do not need any cords, software or hassles to use this awesome raspberry pi wireless keyboard, just plug it into your USB port and start navigating.
Features of the Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard are:
- Reliable and advanced 2.4GHz wireless connection with a range of 10-meter
- Sleek, and compact design to fit right on your lap
- Built-in large 3.5inch Touchpad with multi-touch support and Windows 8 gesture support, you do not need to have a separate mouse
- The battery life is almost a year, so use it for 12 months without changing the batteries
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, and Raspberry Pi
- Also includes a USB receiver, USB extender, User manual, and 2 AA batteries
The mini X1 Rii Wireless Keyboard for Raspberry Pi is featured with:
- A wireless keyboard, touchpad, and mouse
- Qwerty keyboard with an ordinary keyboard layout and an RF 2.4G wireless connection
- An ultra-sensitive touchpad with 90-degree flip design
- A compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design
- Compatible with Mac OS, Internet TV, Raspberry Pi 2, Google TV, IPTV
The mini wireless keyboard from Rii is a great portable solution for gaming, mobile device control, presentations, and HTPC control. It is a 3-in-1 raspberry pi wireless keyboard with a built-in rechargeable battery which can be charged using a USB port. The 2.4GHz USB wireless receiver has a range of over 30 feet.
This is a Bluetooth compatible mini wireless keyboard for Raspberry pi designed by iPazzPort. The USB interface enables you to use this wireless keyboard to operate your PC wirelessly and to create presentations. The backlit version is also available on Amazon – B015J6TEN8.
Features of the KP-810-21S iPazzPort Raspberry Pi Bluetooth Keyboard are:
- Connect this wireless keyboard via Bluetooth with your device
- Qwerty layout with multi-touch touchpad
- Control your XMBC media center remotely with this raspberry pi Bluetooth keyboard
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, HTPC, XMBC, Android and Google Smart TV
- Also available in backlit version
Best Wireless Keyboard for Raspberry Pi
|FAVI FE01-BL Keyboard||30 ft||$23.49||5.9 x 2.3 x 0.5 inches||4.8 ounces|
|iPazzPort Mini Keyboard||25 ft||$16.99||4.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 inches||2.9 ounces|
|Rii i8 + Mini Keyboard||49 ft||$21.99||3.5 x 0.5 x 5 inches||3.2 ounces|
|Logitech Keyboard K400||33 ft||$39.95||5.3 x 13.9 x 0.9 inches||12.6 ounces|
|Rii Mini Keyboard||30 ft||$17.99||7 x 4 x 1 inches||1.9 ounces|
|iPazzPort Bluetooth Mini Keyboard||30 ft||$16.99||6.1 x 5 x 1.3 inches||3.2 ounces|
Do not make any hurry for buying the best keyboard for raspberry pi 2. Read the specifications, site descriptions, user reviews, check the prices and availability, and then select a good one which is perfectly compatible with your Raspberry Pi 2. I hope this list of the “Best Wireless Keyboard for Raspberry Pi 2” has helped you get a relief from searching over hundreds of raspberry pi wireless keyboards available online and made your task easy by choosing a good raspberry pi wireless keyboard.