Today, the mobile devices like tablets, smartphones, digital cameras, etc are already featured with the high-quality touchscreen displays. You can always use the smartphones and tablets to control your Raspberry Pi device, but for the tech geeks, lovers of making own circuits, developing DIY projects are a more important thing than attaching a smart device. When you connect a touchscreen monitor with your Raspberry Pi, it allows you to give input and take control of the whole system. There are many brands in the market who provide Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Monitor to fit your Pi project, but you should choose a best compatible and appropriate touch screen for the raspberry pi. Check this list below and choose a good HDMI monitor for the Raspberry Pi device you own.
This 7” touch screen for raspberry pi is an official LCD display from the Raspberry Pi foundation. It is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects.
Features of the Official Raspberry Pi touchscreen are:
- 7” full-color touchscreen LCD display perfect for Raspberry Pi
- Allows you to create great embedded and portable projects with your Pi device
- Only two connections are required from the Pi device
- Give power from the USB (GPIO) connection to the DSI port
- The kit includes a 7” touch screen for raspberry pi, an adapter board, DSI ribbon cable, standoffs and screws, and jumper wires
Read the features of the Tontec Raspberry Pi Touchscreen below:
- The touchscreen display is having a size of 3.5 inches
- Having a resolution of 480×320, 16bit with 65K color
- SIP16, 2.5mm single row 8-pin interface
- It transmits the data through SPI with a maximum clock speed of 128Mhz
- The package includes one touchscreen display, one transparent case for raspberry pi 2 and pi B+
- Raspberry Pi case with screen combo kit
The combo of the 3.5-inch touch screen for raspberry pi and the transparent case for the raspberry pi 2 model B and model B+ are designed by Tontec. It transmits the data through the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), GPIO on the P1 interface. It is easy to set up and requires no external power supply.
OSOYOO has manufactured this awesome 3.5” TFT LCD display, especially for the Raspberry Pi model B and B+. They also provide 24×7 customer support through email, email@example.com.
The Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Monitor is having features like:
- 3.5” LCD TFT display with 480×320 RGB Pixels
- Upgraded design for the Raspberry Pi model B and B+
- No external power supply needed
- Also available with case and camera module for the Raspberry Pi
This stunning looking TFT display monitor for raspberry pi is designed by the electronics giant Adafruit. This 3.5” resistive touchscreen display is specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 2 and the Raspberry Pi Model A+ and B+.
Features of the Adafruit PiTFT Raspberry Pi Touchscreen are:
- 3.5” TFT display designed to fit nicely into your Raspberry Pi device
- The resistive touch overlay featuring display has 16bit, 480×320 color pixels resolution
- You can also separately connect an HDMI display
- Fully assembled and ready to plug in with your Pi model out of the box
- The Raspberry Pi is not included with the kit
This 7” touch screen for Raspberry Pi provides support to switch automatically to AV2 (Reversing View Camera). It has five buttons for menu, power, up, down, and video source select.
The Tontec AT070TN90 Raspberry Pi Touch Screen Monitor are:
- 7” LCD screen perfectly compatible with your raspberry pi device
- The LCD display has a resolution of 800×480 RGB and aspect ratio of 16:9
- Parallel RGB of 1ch, 6bit signal interface
- Three type of display modes: Transmitting, TN, and white
- 250cd/m2 (Typ.) brightness
Features of SunFounder TFT touchscreen for Raspberry Pi are:
- 2.8” display with 320×240, 16-bit color pixels
- Has a resistive touch overlay
- Designed to fit nicely into the Raspberry Pi model A and model B
- Uses high-speed SPI interface on the Pi device
- Uses the hardware SPI and GPIO pins
- Raspberry Pi is not included with the kit
The SunFounder has designed this TFT touchscreen monitor for the Raspberry Pi. It is a perfect Raspberry Pi compatible touchscreen for Pi model A and B. It can be plugged in right on the top of your Pi device.
The SainSmart high-resolution digital HDMI Monitor can be used as a standalone device by using it with your Raspberry Pi. You can make your own IoT (Internet of Things) devices such as a visual display and can create a Python script to interact with the display.
The features of the SainSmart digital HDMI monitor for Raspberry Pi are:
- Includes a WiFi adapter to allow you to go everywhere
- Easy to use, small sized kit
- It supports automatic switching to AV2
- Has a short response time
- High resolution LCD driver board with 1024×600 pixels
The Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Monitor is great for enthusiasts, hobbyists, and also for electronic students to control their Raspberry Pi device. From a plethora of raspberry pi compatible touch screen monitors, these above displays are the best you can choose from. Hope you liked the list of the “Best Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Monitor” and buy one from it. Ike and share this list to your social circles, so other Pi lovers can also get this awesome and perfectly compatible touch screen for Raspberry Pi.