A Best Bluetooth dongle for Raspberry Pi helps in a good way for setting up the Raspberry Pi with ease of efforts. The Raspberry Pi Bluetooth Dongles are small in size and are barely notable once you plug them into your device. Remember that not all the Bluetooth dongles are compatible with all the versions of the Raspberry Pi devices. So you need to choose them very precisely and by checking its compatibility with your RPi device. They work on a cheap and good wireless protocol to work with ease for the Raspberry Pi. You need to just plug in the Bluetooth adapter to the USB port of your device, install the correct drivers depending on the device (RPi Model) you are using and you are ready to go.
Check the list of the “Best Bluetooth Dongle for Raspberry Pi” below and get a valid reason to buy a raspberry pi Bluetooth dongle to get up and running your beloved pi device.
Best Raspberry Pi Bluetooth Dongle (Adapter) of 2016 – 2017
The Plugable USB 4.0 Micro Raspberry Pi Bluetooth Dongle works with all the models of Raspberry Pi including the latest Raspberry Pi Zero. The Bluetooth 4.0 function connects with the Fitbit fitness trackers, iBeacons like low energy Bluetooth devices and the latest models of keyboards and mice. The ultra compact design makes it suitable for all kinds of Pi models and makes it a best raspberry pi Bluetooth dongle.
Features of the Plugable Raspberry Pi Bluetooth Dongle are:
- Has the improved Bluetooth support for Windows, Linux, and Raspberry Pi
- Ultra compact and low power raspberry pi Bluetooth adapter
- Supports all the latest models of keyboards, mice, headsets, and Microsoft built-in drivers
- Supports the Bluetooth stereo headsets
- Specifically designed for Raspberry Pi, Windows, and Linux
The Satechi USB Bluetooth Adapter will allow you to connect your Raspberry Pi PC with the other Bluetooth compatible devices such as smartphones, tablets, printers, headsets, etc. wirelessly. It uses Broadcom BCM20702 chipset to adopt the latest and advanced Bluetooth technology.
Features of Satechi USB Bluetooth Adapter are:
- It will transform any kind of PC in a Bluetooth enabled computer
- It is extremely compact in size so you can use it to get the permanent Bluetooth compatibility at home or office
- The class 2 USB 4.0 Bluetooth version provides you super-fast wireless speed of up to 3Mbps
- It has a range of 100 meters which is enough for a home or office use
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Windows Operating Systems
The Panda wireless USB nano adapter will enable your PC to communicate with your Bluetooth-enabled devices like speakers, modems, handsets, mice, cell phones, etc. at high speeds. Check for the drivers from the people who have used it before or from the customer care service from Panda if you face installation problems.
Features of Panda USB Bluetooth Nano Adapter are:
- It is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Raspberry Pi Operating Systems
- It has an operating range 80-feet
- Get a seamless connectivity with your multiple different Bluetooth devices
- Nano size allows you to plug it into your PC and the forget, it will not disturb other nearby ports
- You will get high-speed transfer rate of up to 3Mbps
Get a cable-free connection between your PC and Bluetooth-enabled devices with the help of this Bluetooth dongle from MIATONE. It works with all kinds of wireless devices by creating a class 2 CSR 4.0 effective environment.
Specifications and Features of MIATONE USB Bluetooth Dongle for Raspberry Pi are:
- You will get a wireless speed of up to 3Mbps
- It has an operating range of 33 feets
- Plug-and-play Bluetooth dongle which does not require to install drivers at the time of setup
- Tiny design will not block the surrounded USB ports when plugged in your system
- Get a portable and powerful support on your Raspberry Pi, Windows, and Linux Operating Systems
If your PC does not have a Bluetooth support, then don’t worry. Bring this Bluetooth adapter from Fire LA and convert any PC into a Bluetooth capable system. Though it is not compatible with TVs and car stereo systems, it will give a seamless wireless connection to your most of Bluetooth enabled devices.
Features and specifications of Fire LA USB Bluetooth Adapter for Raspberry Pi are:
- It works with Ubuntu and Raspbian OS on the Raspberry Pi device, and if you have Windows system, then it will use the preinstalled drivers and software
- Provides class 2 level of transmitting power
- It is a low powered Bluetooth adapter with a tiny design so that you can leave it on your laptop or PC
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology provides very high speed of up to 3Mbps to your wireless devices
- It has an operating range of 10 meters, and in open space, the range is extended to 20 meters
IDEAPRO has designed this ultra-compact, space saving Bluetooth Adapter for Raspberry Pi, Linux, and Windows systems. Your any Bluetooth-enabled device like a smartphone, tablet, mouse, keyboard, etc. can be connected to a seamless wireless network with the help of this micro USB adapter. Remember it is not compatible with Mac systems.
Specifications and features of IDEAPRO USB Bluetooth Adapter are:
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Windows, and Linux Operating Systems
- It supports the BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) protocol
- You will get a high transfer speed of up to 3Mbps with the EDR support
- It supports Bluetooth 4.0 technology and backwardly compatible with Bluetooth V3.0, 2.1, 2.0, and also 1.1
- This class 2 Bluetooth adapter for Raspberry Pi has an operating range of 50 meters
The Pi Hut has designed this tiny sized Bluetooth Dongle specifically for the Raspberry Pi. It is tested and perfectly compatible with your Pi device. The nano-sized and one of the best Raspberry Pi Bluetooth dongles is compatible with both the old and new versions of the v2.0 and v2.1 Bluetooth devices.
- Providing symbol rate speed of 3Mbps
- Coming with a Red LED to show you that the device is working properly
- Having support to the Dial-up, Fax, Networking, Headsets, and LAN working devices
- Having a range of over 20m
- Compatible perfectly with your Raspberry Pi device
You can wirelessly communicate with the Bluetooth devices like mice, keyboards, cell phones, PDAs, etc with the Kinivo BTD-400 Raspberry Pi Bluetooth Dongle. The petite dimensions make it highly portable and seamlessly pluggable in a Raspberry Pi model without blocking the surrounded USB ports.
Specifications of the Raspberry Pi Bluetooth Dongle from Kinivo are:
- Connect with all kinds of Bluetooth-enabled devices like cell phones, mice, keyboards, etc.
- Completely compatible with the older Bluetooth supported equipment
- Specified with the latest Bluetooth V4.0 class 2
- Also supports Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- 2-year limited hardware warranty from the manufacturer
You should be choosy when selecting a Bluetooth dongle for your raspberry pi because a best raspberry pi Bluetooth dongle can be easy to work with your pi device, but if you select an incompatible adapter to your raspberry pi device, then it can become a headache for you. Buy a best Bluetooth dongle for raspberry pi and install the correct drivers for it, and then you will get going with your raspberry pi like never before. Like and share this list of the “Best Raspberry Pi Bluetooth Dongle (Adapter) of 2016 – 2017”, so other people can also get a better option for their pi device. Mention in the comment, which Bluetooth adapter you liked the most and are going to buy. Recommendations and suggestion are also welcomed!