- Best Electronics Starter Kits
- 1. CanaKit Raspberry Pi 2 Electronics Starter Kit for Beginners – Comes with WiFi
- 2. Elegoo UNO Electronics Starter Kit with Tutorial
- 3. Arduino Starter Kit K000007- English Official Kit
- 4. Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750 Electronic Learning Kit
- 5. SunFounder New Uno R3 Project Super Starter Kit – Top Electronics Starter Kit
- 6. Elenco 130-in-1 Electronic Learning Kit
- 7. Elenco CK1000 Electronic Components Kit
We have seen the best electronics kits for kids and the best electronics DIY kits for adults in my previous posts. Today, we will see the “electronics starter kits for beginners.” If you are a beginner or want to start your new experiments as your hobby in electronics, then going directly for the DIY projects kits may not be a good choice as they are expensive as well as you need some proper knowledge in the field. Just start tinkering with one of these electronics kits for beginners and gain some more knowledge of electronics with fun. Let’s get to the list now.
Best Electronics Starter Kits
This ultimate starter kit from CanaKit comes with everything you need to get started with electronics. This electronics kit comes with a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, which is the super tiny computer to help you enter the fantastic world of electronics projects.
Features of CanaKit Electronics Starter Kit for Beginners are:
- It comes with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B with a quad core 900 MHz CPU and 1GB RAM, Pi 2 case, and heat sink for cooling the CPU
- An 8GB preloaded NOOBS micro SD card helps you to plug-and-play your Raspberry Pi 2 with this electronics starter kit
- A 2.5Amp power supply, a CanaKit WiFi adapter, and UL listed noise filter, and a 5-feet micro USB cable also included with the kit
- Other electronics components like breadboard, ribbon cable, GPIO to breadboard interface board, reference cards, LEDs, resistors, etc. will help you to make some electronics designs that come in your mind
From the professional manufacturer and exporter – Elegoo Inc., this is the perfect electronics starter kit for beginners in the field. With all the needed electronics components included, this electronics kit will help you to do some projects with Arduino Uno R3.
Features of Elegoo UNO Electronics Starter Kit are:
- It comes with Arduino Uno R3, servo motor, battery, prototype expansion board, power supply, 5V relay, and all other needful electronics components
- A free PDF tutorial will help you to do various electronics projects with ease
- This kit is the most economical way for the electronics beginners to start programming with Arduino
- The best electronics starter kit from Elegoo
When we talk about the best electronics kits for beginners, then we should not forget about this official kit from Arduino. As good as Raspberry Pi, the Arduino is an open-source electronic prototype platform which helps you to do some electronic projects while using with essential components.
Features of K000007 Official Arduino Starter Kit are:
- Easy-to-use hardware and software
- All the electronics parts and instructions included helping you doing different projects
- A book with 15 projects included with the kit
- One of the best electronic project kits till the date
- You can do projects like Knock Lock, Digital Hourglass, Light the RAM, etc. with this official Arduino Starter Kit
The Extreme SC-750 electronics snap circuits from Elenco is one of the best electronic learning kits in the market. It gives an exciting and hands-on introduction of electronics to your child who is starting his field or has a hobby in electronics. And so it has a top place in the list of ‘electronic hobby kits.’
Features of Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750 Electronic Learning Kit are:
- For children having ages of 8 and above and for all the beginners in electronics
- No soldering or no tools required
- Comes with 80 plus snap modules and 750 Plus projects
- Powered with 4AA batteries which you have to buy separately
- You can do projects like lie detector, sound activated switch, AM radio, adjustable light controller, and more
SunFounder is the familiar name among the people related to the field of electronics and robotics. This premium super starter kit from SunFounder is the top electronics starter kit for the beginners in the field which comes with a 73-page instruction book to guide you from start to end.
Features of SunFounder Electronics Starter Kit are:
- Comes with all the electronics parts and components needed for your projects
- Comes with a detailed instruction book which contains 19 projects with images, codes, datasheets, and other useful resources
- This breadboard starter kit came with the latest and upgraded SunFounder UNO R3 board
- Projects you can make are blinking LED lights, Buzzer controller, etc. and also you can learn more projects from the company’s website as well
- Get a free quick-responding technical support
The Elenco Playground 130 is a fantastic electronic learning kit which expands your knowledge of electronics components and circuits. You can learn basic electronics, physics, and magnetism principles.
Features of Elenco 130-in-1 Electronic Learning Kit are:
- The kit uses a wire/string connection for troubleshooting and easy modifications
- It is a classic electronic learning kit which comes with over 130 experiments
- You can make projects like Electric Organ, Timer, LED Strobe Light, AM Broadcast Station, and much more
- Comes with an easy-to-read and understandable guide
This CK1000 electronics components kit from Elenco comes with storage case and different electronics parts. It will help you to dig into the projects of electronics for beginners.
Features of Elenco CK1000 Electronic Components Kit are:
- Its plastic container has 18 compartments to store the electronic components according to their category quickly
- Comes with capacitors, resistors, inductors, trim pots, integrated circuits, etc. electronics components
- Also, the transistors and diodes included with the kit
- This Elenco electronics component kit provides you all the needful components for your various electronics projects
There are a ton of ways to getting started with electronics. You can find some posts on the web while searching for it. What you need is to pick a project of your interest, get helpful resources, and choose the electronics starter kit. These electronic project kits have everything that you need to take in for different projects from start to end. Let me know which electronics starter kit you loved the most and how you will use it in your project; mention in the comments below. Happy tinkering!