- 1. Panasonic KX-TG7875S Link2Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone
- 2. Panasonic Link2Cell Cordless Phone with Bluetooth KX-TGE273S
- 3. VTech DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Bluetooth DS6671-3
- 4. Panasonic Link2Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone KX-TGE262S
- 5. VTech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Bluetooth DS6621-2
- 6. AT&T DECT 6.0 Bluetooth Cordless Phone TL96273 with Base Speakerphone
As our home space are becoming larger and larger day by day, the need of having a good-quality cordless phone with Bluetooth technology increased also. Selecting a best Bluetooth cordless phone is not an easy task. I have made hours of research and made extensive testing on different brands for getting a good-quality Bluetooth cordless phone. I have contacted some specialized electrical engineers too, for testing the Bluetooth phones in terms of radio frequency technology. Depending on the results I got, I have created this list of the “Best Bluetooth Cordless Phone of 2018”. Hope it will help you to choose a perfect cordless phone with Bluetooth for your home or office.
The Panasonic KX-TG7875S expandable Bluetooth cordless phone is a Link2cell telephone system which comes with 5 handsets. It operates together with your smartphone and charges your cell phone via the USB port on the base unit.
Features of the Panasonic KX-TG7875S Bluetooth Cordless Phone are:
- It is a 5 handset phone system comes with a digital answering machine
- You can make and receive calls by synchronizing your smartphone to your home phone with the Link2cell technology
- With the noise reduction technology, you can hear clear voice even at a noisy place
- The talking ID alert makes you never miss a single text notification
- The convenient USB port keeps your smartphone charged
The KX-TGE273S cordless phone with Bluetooth from Panasonic is a Link2cell Bluetooth phone that comes with a digital answering machine. You can link up to two smartphones with it and can integrate them via the Bluetooth technology.
Features of the Panasonic KX-TGE273S Cordless Phone with Bluetooth are:
- It is a high-quality Panasonic office phone with alert, talking ID, DK, and ADV TAD
- It has an ergonomic design
- The phone is energy star compliant
- It is a Bluetooth enabled Link2cell digital answering machine
- It has a power backup and an advanced Telephone Answering Device (TAD)
- It comes with a base keypad and 3 cordless Bluetooth headsets
- It is one of the most reliable and functional systems in the market
The DS6671-3 VTech cordless phone is featured with connecting to cell technology and a built-in digital answering system. It comes with two Bluetooth-enabled cordless phones and one cordless headset.
Features of the VTech DECT 6.0 DS6671-3 Cordless Phone with Bluetooth are:
- It is a DECT 6.0 cordless headset
- It eliminates the cell phone dead spots in your home
- It stores up to 50 call records with caller ID
- It comes with a full duplex handset speakerphone with HD audio
- For having an ideal performance, it is advisable to charge the batteries for 16 hours before first use
The Link2cell Bluetooth enabled phone from Panasonic is a digital answering machine that comes with two cordless headsets. You can link up to two smartphones with the system and integrate them via the Bluetooth technology.
Features of the Panasonic KX-TGE262S Bluetooth Cordless Phone are:
- Comes with features like alarm clock, call waiting, caller ID, and noise reduction
- You can synchronize your smartphone to the home phone, no longer need of landline phones
- You can make and receive calls by linking up to two smartphones
- The talking ID alert makes you never miss a text from the Link2cell headsets
- The headsets and base have larger buttons for an easy operation
- You can hear more clear voice with the Amplified handset volume
The DS6621-2 VTech expandable cordless phone brings together your landline phone and cellular lines on a single and comfortable home phone system. It comes with a digital answering system and caller ID/ call waiting for the feature, which makes you know who’s calling.
Features of the DS6621-2 VTech Cordless Phone with Bluetooth are:
- The Connect to Cell technology brings your landline phone and cellular phones connected to a single home phone system
- It comes with a full-duplex handset speakerphone
- The system is expandable up to 5 handsets
- Digital answering system, which can store up to 1000 call lists from up to two cell phones
- Caller ID and Call waiting for features
- You can make multi-line operation for calls on more than one lines at the same time
The TL96273 AT&T Bluetooth Cordless Phone is a connect to cell answering system that comes with 2 handsets. It allows you to manage your calls from either your home phone or your cell phone, which gives you an expanded flexibility.
Features of the AT&T TL96273 Bluetooth Cordless Phone are:
- You can pair up to two cellular phones or one landline phone with this Bluetooth enabled cordless system
- It gives you a long-range coverage and clarity with an advanced noise-filtering technology
- You can record incoming messages for up to 14 minutes with the digital answering system
- Up to 6,000, phone book entries can be downloaded to the cordless handsets
- It is an expandable system for up to 16 handsets
- The box has two handsets, one base, one charger, two power adapters, two batteries, line cord, a quick starter guide, and an owner’s manual
The best Bluetooth cordless phone has a range of up to 160-170 feet, means it can make clear calls up to this range. This is a real great thing because it shows that you can make your calls from your kitchen to your yard or across the street. Whether you live in a two-story building, in a 1BHK house, has a basement or a sizable yard, the Bluetooth-enabled cordless phone will help you to make clear voice calls from anywhere in your house. If you enjoyed the list of the “Best Bluetooth Cordless Phone of 2018”, then please like and share it to give your friends the best choice of having a Bluetooth cordless phone system.