Arduino is the best open source tool to control the physical world. It is used in many interactive devices. The Arduino is a simple and fully functional microcontroller which can be used for taking inputs from sensors, LCD, RELAY or any switching device. It is better than any other microcontroller board.
The Arduino has the best features over any other microcontroller. See a few below:
- Programming is very simple.
- USB cable is used directly.
- It can be run from a 5v battery.
- The Arduino IDE software is easy to understand.
- The code will be uploaded easily with a basic understanding of c programming language.
Maybe you are already well aware of all these Arduino things, but If you are a beginner and starting your first project with your Arduino Board, then you should get an Arduino starter kit which covers all the components and easy to understand and use. There are hundreds of Arduino project ideas out there, and the top-quality Arduino Starter Kit will help you to make a great design for it. Check this list and create your first awesome project with your Arduino.
Best Arduino Starter Kit for Beginners are
It is the only official Arduino starter kit by arduino.org. The Arduino UNO R3 board comes with this starter kit. This kit contains a total of over 200 electronic parts and components. It comes with a 170-page book of 15 projects.
Check the features of the official Arduino Starter Kit below:
- The only Official Starter Kit for Arduino
- It includes a project book of 170 pages, which help you to understand and create different project designs easily
- All the parts and components needed for your Arduino project are covered in the kit
- The kit also comes with the Arduino UNO R3 board
- The official Arduino starter kit for beginners is best in the market today
Vilros has designed this ultimate starter kit specifically for the Arduino UNO board users. A 72-page full-color Instruction Manual comes with this kit. Other parts and components included with the kit are breadboard, holder, DC motor, jumper wires, USB cable, LEDs, Relay, and 16×2 LCD display. If you want to learn some basics of the Arduino programming or want to become an expert in the electronics, then this starter kit from Vilros is for you.
Check what features the Ultimate Arduino Starter Kit from Vilros includes:
- The kit is specifically designed for the beginners in the electronics field
- It comes with a 16×2 LCD display module, to make your programming easier
- The LCD module has a pin header, which requires no soldering, so saving your precious time
- The kit includes an Arduino UNO Rev3 Board
- It also includes a 72-page full colored instruction manual to help you in learning the Arduino basics
- You can create hundreds of projects with this durable and reliable Arduino starter kit
Specifications of the SunFounder Arduino Starter Kit are:
- The manual of 63 pages is given with this kit, which contains 19 projects
- The source code of the project is also given in the manual
- It contains the complete set of all the useful components for your Arduino projects
- The kit includes the latest SunFounder Mega2560 R3 development board
- If you are starting your first Arduino project, then this kit is for you
- It includes a printed, illustrated guide
- The kit comes with a high-quality microcontroller compatible with the Arduino UNO R3
- If you want to start your Arduino programming in an economical way, then this kit is for you
- The kit includes over 200 useful components and 50 electronics parts
- Complete Arduino starter kit for beginners
The Arduino Starter Kit for Beginners from 16Hertz is a perfect economical kit for the Arduino lovers. The kit includes useful components like a breadboard, LEDs, LCD display, Shield, Relay module, 9V adapter, Arduino Sensors, etc. It also comes with a fully illustrated and beautiful guide for the Arduino beginners to learn the Arduino components and to create awesome designs.
Kuman has designed this Arduino starter kit for the new learners in electronics. It contains almost all the useful components for your Arduino project. The kit also comes with a beautiful user guide, which helps you to create awesome designs overnight with your Arduino starter kit.
Check below for the specifications and features of the Arduino Starter Kit from Kuman:
- It is an upgraded Arduino starter kit from Kuman, which is specifically designed for the beginners
- The kit has over 40pcs of useful components for the Arduino beginners
- It comes with an Arduino UNO R3 board
- An LED module and a Thermistor module also included with the kit, absolutely FREE
- A breadboard, an LCD display, and an HC-SR04 Ultrasonic also come with the kit
This super starter kit for Arduino comes with a tutorial book to provide you step by step guidance in building your first Arduino project. The Elegoo project super starter kit for Arduino comes with accessories like Arduino prototype expansion board, servo motor, power supply module, Arduino UNO R3, and other useful components.
Features of the Elegoo Arduino Starter Kit are:
- It comes with a free PDF type tutorial with 22 lessons and clear instructions which help you to build the best design straight away in your first Arduino project
- The LCD1602 Module comes with a pin header and does not require any type of soldering
- It is 100% compatible with the Arduino UNO R3, Nano, Mega 2560 R3, and Arduino kit
- It is a perfect kit for the beginners in Arduino
This is the perfect Arduino starter kit which I like. The Arduino Mega2560 R3 board comes with this kit. The board uses an ATMega16U2 chip, which allows more transfer rates and memory. The instruction manual with 16 projects is included in this kit for the beginners.
Specifications and features of the SainSmart Arduino Starter Kit are:
- It has an L293D LCD display module with 4 channels and monolithic integrated motor driver
- There is no need of driver for Linux or Mac
- Additionally, SDA and SCL pins are available on this board
- It is developed specifically for the rookies in the field of the electronics
- It covers 16 projects with a step-by-step tutorial guide for the Arduino beginners
|Arduino Official Starter Kit||Vilros Ultimate Starter Kit||Updated Sunfounder Arduino Kit|
|Arduino Board||Arduino UNO R3||Arduino UNO R3||Arduino UNO R3|
|15 Projects||12 Projects||19 Projects|
|Capacitors||5(100 µF)||65||4(100 nF) & 4(10 nF)|
|LCD Display||16 * 2||Available for $62.99||16 * 2|
|8*8 Dot Matrix Display||–||–||Y|
|Transistors||2 (IRF520)||2 (2N3904T)||2 npn, 2 pnp|
|Shift Resister 74HC595N||–||–||2|
|Breadboard||30 rows||30 rows||60 rows|
Hope you have liked this list of the “Best Arduino Starter Kit for Beginners in 2017”. You need to just keep in mind three simple things: your budget, things you already have, and the things you want to do with the Arduino starter kit. According to these considerations, figure out the best Arduino starter kit for your project and create fantastic electronics designs. Mention in the comment which starter kit did you like the most and feel free to contact us for any query or questions.