- Best Arduino Mega 3D Printer Kit
- 1. OSOYOO Arduino 3D Printer Kit Controller For Arduino RepRap
- 2. RepRap Arduino Mega 3D Printer Kit Controller with RAMPS 1.4 from Mihappy
- 3. Kuman 3D Printer Kit For Arduino Mega 2560
- 4. SainSmart 3D Printer Kit for Arduino RepRap
- 5. Sintron Arduino 3D Printer Controller Kit RAMPS 1.4 with adapter for Arduino RepRap
When I was thinking about the title of this post, I thought to include “cheap” word in it to make it catchy. But, we must have to face that, a 3D printer is not a cheap product to build unless you have most of the needful components on hand or you find a cheap 3D printer kit. A best 3D printer kit for Arduino is an open source kit for Arduino DIY projects, which can also be used for prototyping, printing models, art crafts, toys or sculptures. If you are an engineer, designer, inventor or educator, the Arduino 3D printer kit helps you to bring your ideas to life by printing out the entities like various models, home-hold articles, prototypes, toys, phone cases or any mechanical parts which are needed to build your DIY projects. Check this list of the “Arduino Mega 3D Printer Kit”, and choose the best 3d Printer Kit for your Arduino projects.
Best Arduino Mega 3D Printer Kit
The OSOYOO has built this awesome Arduino 3D printer kit which is the bestseller on Amazon in the category of the 3D Printer Controllers. The 3D printer kit includes an Arduino Mega 2560 R3, A4988 5pcs stepper motor driver with a heatsink, and an LCD 12864 Graphics smart display controller with an adapter.
Specifications of the Arduino Mega 3D Printer Kit from OSOYOO are:
- It is a 3D printer controller RAMPS interface 1.4 which is designed to fit in the electronics needed for the RepRap
- It is completely compatible with the Arduino Mega2560
- An A4988 stepper motor with a built-in translator also included with the kit
- An LCD display with an SD-card reader, which can be easily connected to your Ramps board
- A Best 3D printer kit for a RepRap at a lower cost
This is a powerful 3D printer from Mihappy which has a 1.4 RAMPS interface to fit in the electronics needed for the RepRap. It has plenty room for expansion and can be easily connected to your Ramps board.
Features of the Arduino Mega 3D Printer Kit from Mihappy are:
- A 3D printer controller with RAMPS 1.4 interface
- It is fully compatible with the Arduino Mega boards
- Includes a 5pcs A4988 stepper motor driver with a heatsink
- An LCD 12864 graphics display controller also comes with the kit
- The 3D printer kit is made with a plastic material for a long durability and also comes with an Arduino Mega2560 R3 board
The Kuman Arduino 3D printer Kit has specifications like:
- It is a complete 3D Printer Controller kit with an Arduino Mega 2560 R3 board
- The controller kit is completely compatible with the Arduino boards
- A stepper motor driver with a heatsink also comes with the kit
- A RAMPS 1.4 interface to be easily fitted with the electronic device
- A display controller also comes with the Arduino 3D printer kit
The Kuman 3D printer controller kit is fully compatible with the standard Arduino boards. The micro-stepping motor driver has a built-in translator for an easy operation with the Arduino DIY project.
The RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu Shield 3D printer Kit from SainSmart is a perfect printing starter kit for the beginners. It has most common and useful components for your Arduino DIY project.
Specifications and Features of the SainSmart Arduino 3D Printer Kit are:
- It is a specially designed 3D printer kit for beginners
- Has a complete set of most common and useful electronic components
- SainSmart A4988 driver which is a breakout board or carrier board
- SainSmart RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu shields kit
- Completely compatible with the Arduino boards
The 3D printer controller kit is designed specifically for the Arduino Reprap. It is a low-cost Arduino 3D printer which connects to your ramps board with a smart adapter included with it.
The Arduino 3D Printer Kit from Sintron has the features and specifications like:
- A 3D printer controller 1.4 RAMPS interface
- An A4988 stepper motor controller with a heatsink and built-in translators
- An Arduino Mega 2560 R3 board also comes with the kit
- The kit also includes an LCD graphics display
- A storage box, a USB cable, and a 30cm cable also included in the package
The Arduino 3D Printer Kit is a reliable, affordable, open source printer kit. All of these printer kits are tested under various conditions and are completely compatible with the Arduino Mega boards. Hope you liked the list of the “Arduino Mega 3D Printer Kit”, and have made your mind buy one from the list. Your suggestions are important to us, so if you have any idea to improve the list, please mention in the comment and also share which 3D printer kit you loved the most. Happy Printing!