Since the Windows 10 OS released by Microsoft, it has become the part of millions of computer systems. After the first release, there were above 14 million installations made in the first 24 hours only. But, unfortunately, as like all its previous versions, this Microsoft Operating System had to face some of the issues, mainly with the WiFi. A few types of old USB Adapters not worked with Windows 10 and so became useful for their owners if they stick with the OS. Many of them restarted the system and reinstalled the USB WiFi adapter configurations, but most of them failed to get the results.
I did face the same problem with my wireless adapter for working with Windows 10. Most of due to incompatible or outdated drivers for the existing network cards. Yes, there are some good fixes available to this problem depending on your WiFi card. One of them is a compatible WiFi adapter for Windows 10.
I came up to do the research and created the list of the USB WiFi Adapter for Windows 10 to provide the reviews to my readers who are facing the same problem or who want to buy new and best-quality products.
Windows 10 Compatible Wireless Adapters
The dual band wireless ANEWKODI USB adapter is a good product for having an improved throughput over your internet network. It provides a maximum speed transfer rate of up to 600Mbps in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency channels. It helps you to create a better-connected environment in your mid-sized house or office.
Features of ANEWKODI USB Computer Wireless Adapter are:
- It covers a bigger distance (300 meters) and provides better signal strength than the other standard WiFi adapters
- Dual channel WiFi connectivity allows you to use it as per your usage like games, HD videos, web surfing, PhotoShop editings, etc.
- Multi-device connectivity offers you to connect this adapter with any USB powered device like smartphones, tablets, projectors, TV boxes, desktop PCs, laptops, etc.
- Omnidirectional antenna means you can get the strongest signal by turning it towards the router direction
- The high-quality material used to build this device makes it resistive against accidental drops and small pressures
The antenna design may acquire more space, and you may have to adjust the neighboring ports, but one thing for sure is that this WiFi USB adapter is the best choice if you are facing the connectivity issues over your wireless internet network due to less powered USB devices.
The nano USB wireless adapter for Windows 10 from Edimax is a solution for many needs. It is ideal for Raspberry Pi 2 devices too with the support to multi operating systems like Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. Get this tiny USB device today and see the improvements in the throughput of your system.
Check the features of the Edimax EW-7811Un USB WiFi Adapter are:
- Supports the wireless data rate of up to 150Mbps with 802.11n, which is the latest wireless standard
- It has up to 3 times more coverage and up to 6 times faster than the previous 802.11b wireless standard
- It is designed with power saving features like smart transmit power control, and state adjustment from auto-to-idle
- Comes with an EZmax setup wizard, which supports multiple languages
- Security protocols like WPA, WPA2, WEP, WPS are compatible
Check more amazing specifications of this best WiFi adapter for Windows 10 on Amazon. You can also check the Edimax EW-7811Un Review to decide whether it will suit your system or not.
This wireless adapter for Windows 10 introduced by Panda has an amazing speed of up to 300Mbps. It has the capability to upgrade any computer to the latest wireless standard of 802.11n. With this package, a 5dBi antenna, a user manual, and an installation CD also included which makes it a worthy product.
Features of the Panda PAU06 Wireless Adapter are:
- It has a maximum data rate of up to 300Mbps with the latest 802.11n wireless standard
- A WPS button is available for quickly setting up the connection between the router and your computer
- It consumes deficient power, which helps in extending the battery life of your laptop or another portable computer monitor
- It supports the PCs having a USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte of memory
- Compatible with all of the Operating Systems including Windows 10/8/7/, Linux, Mac OS, Fedora, etc.
This tiny device with a weight around 1.6 pounds easily fits on any of the USB port of your system without disturbing its neighbors. The versatility of the adapter makes it useful for almost all the devices and Operating Systems. Just think twice if you are getting it for the 5MHz frequency band as it may not give the expected performance on it.
The Archer T4U wireless AC adapter from TP-Link has dual bands which allow you to connect your PC or laptop to a wireless network for getting speed up to 300Mbps at 2.4GHz or 867Mbps at 5GHz. For simple tasks like surfing the web, sending emails and chats, the 2.4GHz band is more than enough, but if you want to play multiplayer games, watch HD videos without buffering, then the 5GHz band is recommended. With the ability to provide the both, the T4U is the most favorable WiFi adapter for Windows systems.
Interesting facts about the Windows 10 Compatible WiFi Adapter from TP-Link are:
- Dual USB bands which allow you to connect either from two available wireless bands
- Supports USB 3.0 ultra fast port which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0
- Has easy setup and installation (guide included with the kit)
- With the help of the SoftAp feature, you can create a WiFi hotspot for your mobile devices
- It also includes a bundled USB extension cable which allows flexible deployment
- WPS button for a quick wireless connection
- Has a capability to become the top wireless WiFi adapter for Windows 10 with the support of multiple Operating Systems if it fulfills all the needs
This AC1200 wireless dongle comes with an omnidirectional antenna to provide the best speed rate according to the position of the router. Though the small sized installation CD can make the setup process a bit slower, the T4U Archer comes with all the features that you would expect from the WiFi adapter.
The N USB wireless WiFi adapter for Windows 10 from Panda can work with any router having a 2.4GHz wireless standard. It allows wireless communication between your computer and the router which provides the internet connection. This wireless device from Panda supports both the ad-hoc and infrastructure modes.
The PAU05 Windows 10 WiFi Adapter from Panda has features and specifications like:
- It provides maximum connection speed of up to 300Mbps
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems like Windows, Fedora, Linux, Mac OS
- It consumes low power, which helps to increase the battery life of your laptop or other portable devices
- Has a WPS button, which helps to establish a quick connection between the computer and the router
- A User manual and quick installation guide CD are available with this wireless WiFi adapter for Windows 10
With the advantages like support to the dual bands i.e. 5MHz and 2.4GHz, and the working range of as low as 2.4GHz, the N-USB wireless adapter from Panda is becoming the first choice for many Windows users.
The Linksys AE6000 is one of the most sought wireless adapters compatible with Windows 10. It also supports Windows 7,8,8.1, XP, and Vista. By connecting the Linksys dual-band WiFi adapter, you will get seamless connectivity with the powerful wireless-AC technology.
Features of Linksys AE6000 USB WiFi Adapter are:
- Specially designed for Windows 10 and other Windows Operating Systems
- It provides up to 430Mbps speed at 5Ghz band and up to 150Mbps speed on 2.4Ghz band
- It supports the advanced 128-bit encryption for security on WEP, WPA, and WPA2 protocols
- You can quickly make a setup with the included WPS button and easy-to-understand setup wizard
- The AC580 dual band WiFi Adapter upgrades your internet connection with a seamless wireless connectivity
The tiny size of the adapter makes it extremely portable. It provides a reliable performance with a pre-drafted 11AC mode for the router. You should take care well as you may lose it due to tiny shape, though.
The OURLINK wireless network adapter from Glam Hobby comes with the latest next-gen 802.11ac WiFi standards. It is a small, low-cost USB dongle that lets you get the desired speed of your internet network. For having a seamless HD video streaming, online game playing and other bandwidth intensive tasks, this WiFi adapter is the best choice.
Features of OURLINK USB Wireless Adapter from Glam Hobby are:
- It is perfectly compatible with Windows 10 and also supports well other Operating Systems like Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, Mac OS, Sierra, etc.
- It upgrades your computer and other wireless devices to the latest wireless 802.11ac standards
- The dongle comes with an omnidirectional and detachable dual band 2dBi antenna for wide coverage and increased stability
- Equipped with the Beamforming+ technology, which helps to boost the speed, reliability, and range of the connection
- It is ideal for playing games online and stream HD videos on your Windows 10 PC
High-standard support of USB 3.0 technology, compatibility with almost all types of Operating Systems, updated drivers, and latest wireless standards all help to do nothing but make the OurLink WiFi adapter a worth-to-buy product.
The WNA016 USB WiFi adapter from BrosTrend provides you a tiny way to get the next generation speed over your internet network. You can shift between the bands to avoid the signal interference and to get a seamless wireless internet connection.
BrosTrend WNA016 USB WiFi Adapter has features like:
- It provides up to 430Mbps speed at 5Ghz band and up to 150Mbps speed at 2.4Ghz band over your WiFi router
- The adapter helps to upgrade your Windows 10 PC to the latest wireless 802.11 AC standards and also supports the routers with 802.11a/b/g/n standards
- It supports the WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security encryption to secure your WiFi network
- Connect this to the USB drive of your desktop or laptop, install the drivers, and you are ready to go
- It also supports Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8, 8.1
Providing the extended range and speed on any WiFi network is the best feature of the BrosTrend USB wireless adapter. Not only it supports the latest wireless standards but also backs the older versions to let you use it without any hassle even if you want to stick with your old system.
USB Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 Comparison
|ANEWKODI||150Mbps (2.4GHz) & 433Mbps (5GHz)||802.11n/b/g/a/c||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.4~10.12.1.|
|Edimax EW-7811Un||150Mbps (2.4Ghz)||802.11n/b/g||Raspberry Pi
|Panda PAU06||300Mbps (2.4Ghz)||802.11n/g||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/2008r2/2012r2, Mac OS 10.4-10.10, Mint, Ubuntu,
|TP-LINK T4U Archer||300Mbps (2.4Ghz) & 867Mbps (5GHz)||802.11a/c||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Linux, Windows XP/ Vista/8/7/10|
Not only Windows 10 but whenever a new version of Windows is launched, it caused some problems always. So, if you are getting some issues for your wireless network on Windows 10, it is not a new or complicated one. The solution is here in the list. You can always check the reviews on Amazon for the particular adapter dongle and vice versa. Hope you like the list of the Best WiFi Adapter for Windows 10.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below and let me know if I missed something important here. Till then, enjoy your Ethernet network!
Thanks again for all your advice. But as a technical neophyte, I dread taking a move ahead today that may prove twice its own setback by tomorrow. So please verify if mini USB routers like the OURLINK provide high-speed WIFI access with no less quality than a larger standalone device like my 2.4 Ghz PACE 5013NV?
Thanks once more in advance,