While building a new computer, there’s a lot to look for, besides the processor. Whether you buy an Intel or an AMD, you must get a suitable RAM, check the clock speed, confirm the channel configuration, etc. All these together (and more) will give you the best computer for your needs.
One thing that we have continually noted is that people struggle to choose the right RAM. The Random Access Memory is a crucial component, and buying the wrong can give rise to compatibility issues, clock speed problems, and more. Also, it won’t be as responsive as you would like.
Best RAM for Ryzen 2700x
This is why we have brought you the best RAM for Ryzen 2700x based on various parameters and in-depth research. Go through our list, compare the options, and buy your favorite!
This is a set of 2 RAMs of 8 GB each. So, you get 16 GB memory to enjoy with! The RAM has been designed specifically for AMD Ryzen and is compatible with a wide range of models, including 2700x. Keep reading to find out more:
- It is a DDR4 (PC 25600) RAM.
- The available memory speeds start from DDR4-2133 MHz. This means that data transfer between cores is quick and seamless.
- Its timing is 14-14-14-34.
- The Cas latency is 14.
- It has 288 pins.
- Even though it has been made specifically for AMD, we urge you to check whether it is the right fit before making your purchase.
Say hello to another gem from G.SKILL. It is also a set of 2 RAM of 8 GB each. However, its features are quite different from its cousin that we spoke about earlier. Let’s quickly go through these differences.
- It has an exposed light bar that has LEDs (RGB). It also has a special light diffuser that gives amazing light effects.
- Its heat spreaders have a hair-line finish with aluminum.
- The fin design ensures that the heat dissipates efficiently without causing any problems.
- It promises signal stability thanks to its ten-layer PCB. Overclocking is as smooth as butter here!
- It has a total of 288 pins.
- The voltage is 1.35 V.
- Its memory speed is 2,666 MHz.
If you are looking for an extremely popular RAM that has the approval of thousands of users, the Corsair Vengeance Pro will make you happy. The users love it, and so does Amazon. But why? Why must you buy it? Here are the reasons:
- It is a DDR4 3200 MHz RAM.
- Its total memory is 16 GB, divided into 2 RAMs of 8 GB each.
- It has a custom performance PCB that ensures great signal quality. This directly ensures better stability and performance.
- It comes with dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting.
- The RAM’s memory is tightly screened to improve bandwidth.
- The voltage is 1.2 V.
- It is compatible with a variety of Intel and AMD processors, including the Ryzen 2700x.
Another one from Corsair and another Amazon’s Choice product! We love the Corsair Vengeance LPX Memory Kit because it is designed for high performance and great stability. Below are a few important details:
- The manufacturers have made this to ensure high performance overclocking.
- It is a good looking memory kit that performs even better with an SPD speed of 2133 MHz.
- The heat spreader has a low profile but a very reliable design. It is made out of aluminum.
- It is tested in an exhaustive process to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
- It has XMP 2.0 support.
- Other features of the RAM are low power consumption, better bandwidth, and higher frequency.
This is also a 16GB dual channel memory kit with 2 separate 8 GB modules. It has proven to be a great catch thanks to its many features that we are going to discuss in depth now:
- It is a 288-pin DDR4 memory kit.
- It comes with heat sinks that enable better heat dissipation.
- Its full timings are 16-18-18-38 at 1.35 V (CL 16).
- It can operate seamlessly at 3,200 MHz speed.
- The module height is 32 mm.
- It is available in 5 main colors, which are classic black, gunmetal grey, radiant silver, steel blue, and blazing red.
No matter which one you choose, one thing is for sure – it is awesome! Your job now is to make sure you buy a compatible RAM that suits your particular needs. You may have to spend a few minutes comparing them, but it is totally worth it. Trust us!
If you have any doubts, questions, or concerns, please feel free to comment. We are always happy to help and improve based on suggestions.