If you are still on your old, outdated graphic, it is time to switch to better. You can alter your two four-pin powerheads into one single six-pin powerhead with six-pin adapters. All of these five products are handy adapters that have been created especially for PCI Express Video Cards.
Molex to 6 Pin Adapter
Read till the end of the blog to know our pick of the day out for all the best Best Molex to 6 Pin Adapters.
1. Cable Matters 2 Molex to 6 Pin Adapter
You’re going to love this one!
- It joins a six-pin male to a PCIe video card with an existing Molex power supply.
- It provides an option for a power supply without a PCIe connection for powering your GPU.
- It is designed to connect to separate rails on different Molex daisy chains to power an old PSU PCIe graphics card.
- It gives you a convenient video graphics card power solution with two Molex connectors.
2. Gavemi 6 Pin PCI Express to Molex Adapter
The perfect adapter for six pin
- It delivers a convenient solution for powering a PSU video graphics card with only Molex connectors.
- It is compatible with graphics cards from famous brands like ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti, EVGA GeForce GTX 750, etc.
- It increases the power supply current and avoids high-power graphics cards causing an unstable power supply.
- It has 18 AWG wires that draw power from two Molex ports instead of one and doesn’t heat up fast.
3. StarTech 6 pin Molex to P4 Adapter
It’s functional, durable, and comes with a warranty.
- It turns a female LP4 connector into the male P4 connector needed to connect with the Pentium 4 motherboard.
- It is made of excellent quality materials with maximum durable performance, with a lifetime warranty.
- This 6 inches adapter can be the perfect product for Pentium 4 motherboards.
- It can also convert an LP4 connector into a male P4 connector.
4. Gavemi Dual 4 Pin Molex to 6 Pin Adapter
Quite affordable & durable
- It renders a convenient resolution for powering a video graphics card from a PSU that comes with just Molex connectors.
- It connects a PCIe video card of 6 pin connector to a power supply with two spare L4 Molex power connections.
- It is made of high-quality cable with standard 18 AWG, which means 100% pure copper wire of 7.8 inches.
- It is an ideal product for Molex Power 4 pins and has a tin-plated surface for anti-oxidation properties.
5. XIWU Dual 4 Pin Molex to 6 Pin Adapter
This one works exceptionally!
- It is made of PVC plastic wrap material, and the conductive wire is made of pure copper, safe and conducive.
- It is an ideal professional host graphics power supply connector, 4-pin to 6-pin, with a safe and reliable power supply.
- It upgrades a poor computer performance caused by an insufficient graphics card power supply.
- It converts four-pin powerheads into one single six-pin powerhead and is a handy adapter.
My choice from the lot is the Cable Matters 2-Pack 6 Pin PCIe to Molex Power Cable, as it has quite all the features and is affordable in regards to other adapters in the market.