Welcome or welcome back to our review blog. Today we have reviewed for you the five best video capture devices so that you may have a seamless gaming experience as you record our gameplay. The best capture devices offer 4K/60Hz recording and HDR.
Best Video Capture Device
Here are the five best capture cards that are ready for the new generation of gaming; know about all of them in detail.
1. Elgato 4K60 S+, External Capture Card
A high-end external capture card.
- It is a rare video capture device that lets you record gameplay at 4K, 60 frames per second.
- It is one of the most adaptable and powerful capture solutions, and it’s completely portable to boot.
- This video capture device is capable of burning unlimited images directly to your PC’s hard drive.
- It comes with a feature of integrated HEVC encoding that minimizes CPU load and file size.
2. Elgato HD60 S+, External Capture Card
You need this capture device right away.
- This video captures at 60 frames-per-second and gives you the best video quality in HD.
- This device can also occupy half the PCIe ports as it’s 4K and is quite affordable.
- It can record footage to your hard drive at 1080p60 in the H.264 codec at a 60 Mbps bitrate.
- It also comes with built-in support for streaming to Twitch and YouTube.
3. AVerMedia Live Gamer Mini Capture Card
This one is the best budget video capture device.
- This video capture device is portable and affordable and is an apt device for a new gamer.
- It is a simple device with just a micro USB connection and a pair of HDMI ports.
- It is a mini capture device that can pass a 1080p signal at 60fps without lag.
- It has a built-in hardware encoder and has RECentral software, which can also work with other video capture software.
4. AVerMedia External Video Capture Card
Hands down, this is the best capture card for streaming.
- It delivers the lowest level of added latency, making it perfect for games requiring cat-like reflexes.
- This video capture can record excellent-looking footage at 4K60 HDR and 1080p240.
- It is powered by Intel Thunderbolt TM 3, which captures uncompressed 4K HDR video at 60 FPS.
- This video capture card is compatible with macOS 10.15 or higher and Windows.
5. AVerMedia Video Capture Device
Never sacrifice your gaming experience.
- It can handle two tasks simultaneously, and it separates HDMI inputs for gameplay and another to take the HDMI video.
- This duo video capture card can capture 1080p60 video game content, including HDR.
- It lets you handle both video input sources individually so that one can set up their streams as their preference.
- It is excellently flexible with latency-free passthrough for 4K60 HDR, 1440p144, or 1080p240 footage.
My pick from all the selected video capture devices is the Elgato 4K60 S+. It has all the necessary features you need to get started with capturing videos as you play your favorite games.