Though Spectrum is the best and the largest internet service provider in the US, it does not come with a very nice router. To make sure that you get a compatible router, you need to choose the one that works the best for multiple device connections.
Best Router For Spectrum 400 Mbps
Here is our list of top five routers for Spectrum 400 Mbps. Read till the end to know our pick for you.
1. TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
For an out-of-the-box experience.
- It is a router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, and is compatible with all WiFi devices.
- It upgrades to 1750 Mbps high-speed internet, reduces buffering, and is ideal for 4K streaming.
- It comes with three external antennas for a long-range WiFi connection range.
- It comes with 4 Gigabit LAN ports and fast access to multiple connected wired devices.
2. TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System
The one that gives you the best WiFi coverage.
- It can seamlessly cover homes up to 5 500 square feet without any WiFi range extender.
- Its super-fast AC1200 speeds make the deco capable of supplying connectivity for up to 100 devices at a time.
- It has advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units that work together to form a unified network with a single network.
- It is possible to limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to each profile.
3. Motorola MG7540 Dual Band Router
It is so easy to set this up!
- It has a built-in AC1600 Dual Band with four Gigabit Ethernet ports and a firewall.
- It has a Broadcom cable modem chipset that provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- It has a built-in high-speed WiFi router with AC1600 WiFi that provides Internet access for WiFi devices.
- Unlike most routers, it can work on WiFi DFS frequencies, so it does not get connected to neighborhood WiFi interference.
4. NETGEAR Nighthawk WiFi Router
A highly performing WiFi.
- The Netgear C7800 is the perfect choice for anyone with an internet plan to Spectrum internet Ultra 400 Mbps.
- It gives you a wireless coverage of 3000 square feet and 45 devices connected with a speed up to 3200 Mbps.
- It has two hi-speed USB 3.0 four Gigabit Ethernet ports that give you fast wired connections.
- It worked on 309.15 Mbps from 25 feet and 155.21 Mbps from 50 feet, which were good results.
5. NETGEAR Nighthawk Built in WiFi Router
The Best Modem/Router out there!
- It is an ideal router for major internet providers like Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox, and many others.
- It’s one of the fastest WiFi 6 gateways and covers up to 3,000 sq. ft. wireless coverage.
- It has one 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and one USB 3.0 port.
- It is safe and secure and supports WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
After having my hands on all of them, my pick from the lot is the TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router. It is affordable, the perfect router for gaming, and comes with a lot of features. You should definitely try that one!