- 1. BlueDevil Head Gasket Sealer – 32 ounce
- 2. Bar’s Leaks 1111-4PK Head Gasket Fix – 24 oz
- 3. Bar’s Leak HG-1 HEAD SEAL Blown Head Gasket Repair
- 4. CRC 401232 Permanent Head Gasket & Block Repair with Nanotechnology – 32 fl. oz.
- 5. K&W FiberLock Head Gasket & Block Repair, 32 Fl Oz
- 6. ATP AT-205 Re-Seal Stops Leaks
- 7. Steel Seal Blown Head Gasket Fix Repair Sealer
Do you own a dear old car that has faithfully run for thousands of miles for you? If yes, it is likely that you are often suffering from unanticipated breakdowns. This can be avoided if you gain some awareness about how your beast is built and understand its functioning. Gaining this knowledge allows you to counter unexpected repairs with timely servicing.
In this article, let us take a brief look at the functions of head gasket sealer, a vital component of your car’s engine. Let us also find out about the best head gasket sealers available in the market today.
What is a head gasket sealer?
A head gasket is a thin steel/ cork gasket located between the cylinder and main block of your engine. Its function is to prevent the coolant liquid from mixing with the lubricating oil.
A head gasket sealant can be poured into your radiator cap, where it enters the coolant system and discovers the leak. By sealing the leak, you can continue to drive your car without the need for heavy mechanical repairs.
BlueDevil’s head gasket sealer can seal leaks in blown head gaskets, cracked heads, heater cores, and freeze plugs. We all know how much going to a mechanic will cost you. So, go for this head gasket sealer if you are looking to quickly fix a broken engine without having to invest heavily in repairs.
BlueDevil Head Gasket Sealer – 32 ounce has the following benefits:
- It contains no solid or particulate matter that can harm a vehicle’s engine
- Works as a great alternative solution to costly and time-consuming repairs
- It is safe and easy to use
- Repairs leaks permanently
Bar’s Leaks 111-4PK Head Gasket fix can effectively identify head gasket coolant leaks. Bar’s Leaks 111-4PK contains a blend of sealing liquid and gasket sealing particles of various sizes that can penetrate gaps easily to seal them permanently.
Features of Bar’s Head Gasket Sealer
- Anti-freeze compatible
- Easy to use
- Seals cracked cylinder heads and blocks
- Repairs blown head gaskets
This product focuses exclusively on blown head and intake gasket leaks. This effectively seals cracked cylinder heads, heater core leaks, and radiator leaks. It also fixes leaking freeze and core plugs.
Bar’s Leak HG-1 HEAD SEAL Blown Head Gasket Repair has the following benefits
- Effectively repairs blown head and intake gasket leaks
- Permanently seals cracked cylinder heads and blocks
- Stops heater core and radiator leaks
- Fixes leaking freeze and core plugs
- This product is compatible with antifreeze
- It does not require flushing
- Its minimum downtime is only 15 minutes
CRC permanent head gasket sealant is uniquely designed with the help of nanotechnology. Its Nano-sized particles can easily penetrate cracks and seal them permanently, thereby preventing major damage to your engine. CRC also has ISO certified R&D and manufacturing facilities which focus on coming up with new, high-quality technologies from time to time.
The key features of CRC 401232 Permanent Head Gasket & Block Repair with Nanotechnology include:
- Functions as a block and radiator seal
- Seals small holes and cracks permanently
- It effectively repairs:
- Engine blocks
- Cylinder heads
- Radiators Heater cores
- Cooling passages
- Head gaskets
- Water Jackets
This is a permanent head gasket sealant that is compatible with all types of antifreeze. This makes use of three major technologies: nanotechnology, Cool-X conditioner, and military strength fibres. With the aid of these technologies, K&W head gasket coolant stands as an ideal option for permanently sealing your head gasket leaks.
K&W FiberLock Head Gasket & Block Repair has the following benefits:
- Repairs head gaskets, engine blocks, intake gaskets, cylinder heads, freeze plugs, heater cores, and coolant leaks on cars, trucks, and buses
- Works well on all metal parts, most plastics, and painted surfaces
AT-205 Re-Seal is a fast, effective and, safe leak sealer for all rubber seals and gaskets. The exclusive formulation restores worn or dried out seals and comes with the assurance of not being harmful to internal bearings and components.
- It is a professional strength, fast-acting sealant which stops leaks quickly
- It effectively rejuvenates all rubber seals & gaskets in engines, transmissions, power steering, differentials, and hydraulic systems
- It is Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils, ATF, gear oil, power steering fluids and hydraulic oil
- It does not contain petroleum distillates
- It does not over-swell or breakdown seals
Steel Seal Head Gasket Sealer permanently repairs blown head gasket leaks, cracked heads, heater cores and freeze plugs. If you are looking for an easy, do-it-yourself solution to the problem of blown head gasket repair, choose this without a second thought.
Steel Seal Blown Head Gasket Fix Repair Sealer has the following benefits:
- Permanently seals cracks in the head gasket
- Simply pour in the sealant to permanently fix your coolant leaks
- Easy do-it-yourself solution to your head gasket repair
- It reliable and comes with the assurance of thousands of repair shops nationwide
- This is backed with a 100% money-back
- It comes with an attractive lifetime guarantee
- Used for 6 Cylinder Engines
The options are endless and each product has its own set of benefits and disadvantages. The choice is indeed difficult to make. Choose a head gasket sealant that addresses all your requirements and also offers the best value for your money.
Invest in one of the above head gasket sealants to always be prepared for an unexpected breakdown. Though timely and regular servicing is the ideal preventive measure, having a sealant at hand can save you from the hassle of investing in repairs later on.