Riding a truck seems joyful and cool until you need the right amount of inbuilt force during demanding situations. A qualitative shock absorber will provide you with extreme stability, control, and durability. Look for shocks that adjust automatically in the toughest driving conditions giving you a fade-free performance.
Best Shocks For Lowered Trucks
Read this article for the five best shocks that we recommend for lower trucks.
1. KYB MonoMax Gas Shock
This shock is a perfect seal in any condition.
- It gives you a maximum performance upgrade with up to 40% more damping performance.
- It has a truck monotube design and comes with a zinc-coated, stainless steel piston ring.
- It has a rubber boot that keeps the shaft protected and removes dirt and debris.
- MonoMax shocks are perfect for handling larger tires and wheels.
2. Gabriel Hijacker Shock Absorber
This is a leak-proof piston seal that gives you an extended product life
- It comes with original air-adjustable shocks designed to provide customizable performance and support.
- These shockers can be adjusted and readjusted to maintain proper ride height and handle towing needs.
- This shocker comes with chrome-plated piston rod construction and deluxe wiper seals that give optimum sealing.
- It can help improve handling and can reduce the risk of bottoming out.
3. Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shock Absorber
This shock is sure to give you a unique shock tuning for your lowered trucks.
- It comes with a cavitation-free twin-tube design that allows the elimination of the performance hit.
- It is made from high-quality materials and has rugged construction ensuring a lifelong service.
- It prevents air from decreasing the shock absorber’s effectiveness.
- It comes with metal dust boots and OE-style rubber bushings, which offer maximum durability.
4. Belltech 2212FF Shock Absorber
It is precisely engineered for a premium ride quality for today’s lowered trucks and SUVs.
- It is tuned with low-speed compression, it is easy to control the pitch, roll, and dive.
- It comes with the “Progressive” rebound tuning that is a firm but smooth ride.
- It has an oversized damper construction that offers precisely-tuned, low-speed compression and rebound.
- It is coated with PTFE bushings enhancing durability by eliminating metal-on-metal contact friction.
5. ACDelco Shock For Lowered Truck
If you are looking for the perfect replacement of shocks, struts, and other suspension components, then ACDelco is what you need.
- It has high-quality strut rods built of high carbon steel, straightened, micro-finish ground, quality chrome plated.
- It features a micro-finished pressure tube bore that offers you a smooth operating surface.
- It contains high-performance hydraulic oil that holds friction modifiers and anti-foaming agents.
- It comes with powered metal pistons giving you a high precision tolerance for crisp blow-off waving.
My pick from all of the shocks is the KYB 565104 MonoMax Gas Shock. It works best for heavy trucks – making it easy to control and experience a smooth run.