You won’t know the pain of driving on snowy terrain unless you have to drive the WRX all by yourself during winters. That is when winter tires come in. They give you excellent grip and help maintain sturdiness on slippery roads.
Best Winter Tires for WRX
Read this complete guide on the best winter tires for WRX for 2021 about the top five winter tires that you can easily find on the internet.
1. Sumitomo Ice Edge Snow Radial Tire
Get excellent snow traction with Sumitomo
- It has specially formulated tread compounds that are tuned to work powerfully in low temperatures.
- It has a 3D shape technology design that works best while you drive on ice and snow.
- It has serrated siping patterns that give optimal tread bite when driving in cold weather.
- The tires have serrated tread channels that provide the driver with a fast and excellent grip.
2. Firestone Winterforce 2 Passenger Tire
The best performing tires for winters.
- The unique tread design of the tires gives you the ability for sudden brakes in slippery, cold regions.
- It has an open slot that enables the tires to provide fine grip during winter.
- It is designed with full-depth treads that give out long-lasting user performance.
- It is certified with 3-peak mountain Snowflake certification, which makes it 100% safe as winter tires.
3. Nokian NORDMAN Winter Radial Tire
Value-added features at a cost-friendly budget.
- It is built with extreme precision and excellent compounds that work perfectly during winters.
- It has a new tread design that renders the perfect grip during rainy and winter seasons.
- The tires have full-depth treads for excellent handling for you to drive on icy terrains.
- It has reinforced sidewalls that make Nokian Nordman durable tires.
4. Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 Winter Radial Tire
An excellent tire for winter times.
- It is built with hydrophilic coats that react to the mighty molecules for more power in snow environments.
- It has advanced Nano Pro-tech multicell compounds that maintain sturdiness, especially in cold weather.
- It has tread bite particles that render excellent grip and smooth braking when driving on ice.
- It shares equal pressure distribution throughout the tire as well as improve overall performance.
5. General Altimax Arctic Winter Radial Tire
These are quiet tires at a reasonable price.
- It is a versatile tire and is compatible with sedans, crossovers, coupes, and SUVs.
- It has extended central rib treads that make them perfect for dry handling.
- It has a tread design direction that improves tread life as well as delivers smooth steering.
- It has angled block edges for extra grip while you drive through slippery places.
My pick from the lot is the Sumitomo Ice Edge Snow Radial Tire that gives you the perfect grip and excellent value snow tires, all at a reasonable price.