It is irritating when you are in the middle of a river or sea in your boat, and your year-old battery refuses to start. A jump starter can kickstart your boat battery with a power surge.
Best Boat Jump Starter
This article has included the five best boat jump starters that you can carry alongside while going for fishing or boating.
1. NOCO Boost Plus Jump Starter Box
- It charges really fast and can store the power for a very long time so you can use it later.
- It’s a compact brick-like charger. It uses a micro USB for charging, and you can charge your device from the USB 3.0 port.
- It is easy to use. Connect the power jaw to the battery positive and negative nodes and turn on the jump starter.
- The best thing about this is it takes less space, charges fast, and is easy to portable anywhere.
2. STANLEY J5C09 Portable Jump Starter
A multifunctional jump starter.
- It has a strong power jaw that won’t disconnect easily from the battery diodes and will kickstart your battery swiftly.
- It has a USB port from which you can power up your smartphones, wearables, tablets, and earbud cases.
- An LED light brightens up enough area and allows you to use it in a dark environment.
- Surprisingly, it is also an air compressor and can fill three tires of your car with 35 PSI as it can store up to 120 PSI of air.
3. Clore Automotive 12 Volt Jump Starter
The best 12V jump starter for your boat.
- It comes with large and thick power jaw clamps that assure safety and connect perfectly with the boat battery.
- The manufacturer gives a 4ft long cable. You can keep the jump starter on the ground and start your vehicle.
- The ergonomic design allows you to carry it anywhere easily and wrap the cable on the given side mountings.
- It has a digital display and two USB ports with different power outputs to charge your mobile devices.
4. Schumacher DSR115 Jump Starter
Best heavy-duty, versatile jump starter.
- It is a heavyweight jump starter that offers 12V and 24V output. You can set the power output with a knob.
- The digital meter with a red LED backlight shows a live power supply, and if you press the percentage sign button, you can see the power levels.
- It is compatible with vehicles that have 4-6-8-10-cylinder gasoline engines and diesel engines. It is easy to connect and use.
- There is a USB port to charge your smartphone, tablet, or portable fan. It gives good battery backup.
5. Sailnovo Smart Battery Charger
Affordable starter for boat, car, and lawnmower.
- This charger has an IP65 rating confirming its water and dustproof. You can carry it on the boat with peace of mind.
- It has a digital indicator that shows voltage and power levels. Moreover, the visual diagnostic tool detects reverse polarity and damaged batteries.
- It comes in a robust plastic shell, and you can easily use it in winter weather; the defined temperature range is -20 ~ 40℃.
- Apart from the boat, you can use this jump starter to revive the jetski, car, ATV, lawnmower, and tractor batteries.
If you hate carrying a heavy jump starter, NOCO Boost Plus GB40 is the one you should buy. I prefer Stanley Portable Power as it is suitable for multiple applications like charging a device, jumping-starting a boat, using a portable fan, LED light, etc.